Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really busy real-lifing but cheers to #60 πŸ₯‚ #63 by the weekend πŸ€” ❀
Probably πŸ˜‚ 1 thread for practice and Quali and 1 thread for the race πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think DR and Lando are busy with their teams.
By the way HB and sister are doing het skiing with their Friends.
Golf course not in Abu Dhabi?
Mclaren team is on the move to Jeddah ☺ so they have free day . Lando said that he is traveling on Wednesday so DR probably too ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes I believe Daniel and co were on their way to the next location. I was being cheeky πŸ˜‰

How does the fan page get those videos or photos? 🧐

bless Heidi for her skiing with a thong/high waisted bikini bottom. 😡 Ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As much as I love Heidi and Daniel, Iβ€˜m choosing to believe that it was Team LN vs DR golfing today πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ because that’s some serious bonding through the pain right there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That sounds like a challenge

yup if mclaren is bad again (high chance ) me and @imola will be crying again on 20 pages πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© insert tiktok sound *emotional damage* and some redbull mercedes drama bum 1 thread done πŸ˜‚

I asked her fanpage (all knowing) and they said it’s just with her sister and friends so maybe you are right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
well to be honest she know this just because Heidi's sister posted that . @Pippi11 mentioned that here too ☺ Thanks for that btw because she is on private . He can be there and just not on the photo and she doesn't know that ☺ But just a theory ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
yup if mclaren is bad again (high chance ) me and @imola will be crying again on 20 pages πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© insert tiktok sound *emotional damage* and some redbull mercedes drama bum 1 thread done πŸ˜‚
Oh I’m already preparing myself πŸ₯Ί let’s not forget possible wag appearances could speed this up as well πŸ˜‚
*not the crying, the amount of pages πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I’m already preparing myself πŸ₯Ί let’s not forget possible wag appearances could speed this up as well πŸ˜‚
*not the crying, the amount of pages πŸ˜‚
oh i will be done after Jeddah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©because next race is Australia and they will not have time to fix the car πŸ˜‚ DR home race and he will be p15 😩 I’m not saying names πŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 4
well to be honest she know this just because Heidi's sister posted that . [USER=253690 said:
@Pippi11[/USER] mentioned that here too ☺ Thanks for that btw because she is on private . He can be there and just not on the photo and she doesn't know that ☺ But just a theory ☺
I think this is possible too. Though maybe she’s just having fun with her sister and friends in which case good for her!!

• Heart
5B5BFB2D-A516-41DE-8212-30A97CA4A382.png

McLaren posting this picture of sad Lando isn’t doing my confidence much good πŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to say it but he's like "we're fucked no matter what happens"
it must be so disheartening for them. There was so much good vibes at the start and I loved all the videos of DR and LN together having fun. Just hope that time is kind to them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm so curious about Jeddah it will be very interesting. Last year there was already huge bouncing because track is not even and now with new monopost that can be brutal.
BTW did you notice there were small tweaks in rules just before race - (probably merc doing because they have biggest problem with bouncing)FIA allowed small fastenig cables on the floor and from friday to saturday they highten pressure in tires (so stronger tires and back of car) :unsure:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.