Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so basically they hate the vanity fair shoot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't blame, they did them dirty on that shoot. There's a difference between fashion shoot and taking the piss
Look it's not their fault that lando that you can dress lando up in anything like a kid's doll.
embrace it lando its called versatility! Marketing candy
(he liked it.... we all saw him beaming)
1647960497171.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right these will probably change but I'm going with 4 days of outfits (just in case I'm seen somewhere on Thursday) and yes, I'm being an Eco conscious Wag (waves at Seb 😘) and rewearing items from my wardrobe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thursday
Screenshot_20220322-150327_Pinterest.jpg

Friday

Screenshot_20220322-150350_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday
Screenshot_20220322-150530_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday
Screenshot_20220322-151302_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, we’ve got no hope πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In one interview he was talking about how he used to golf and he loved it and hopes to get back into it and ever since I’ve been hoping for team LN and DR to give us content of all four of them πŸ₯° not that I would be able to survive that πŸ˜‚

Glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜‚β€ This thread probably won’t last long either so I better get to work for 61 already πŸ˜‚
Ohh i didnt know that ☺ Hahah dream video πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I am around for a new thread! Cheers everyone.
love The poem. It is a work of art.

DR is busy....πŸ†?
I think DR and Lando are busy with their teams.
By the way HB and sister are doing het skiing with their Friends.
Golf course not in Abu Dhabi?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.