Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so much DR talk and I don't even want to imagine that he could be gone next year. Please mclaren trust him 😩 and give both of them a good car πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ» My sunshine 🌞

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't really agree with you on that. I think the 2nd part of last season Daniel profited from Lando's mistakes and bad luck to create an illusion that they were at the same level. He finish higher at Spa and Sochi because of Lando's mistakes. In Turkey he was nowhere (sorry). And i'm still a little mad at him for his mistake in Mexico, his job was to score as much points as possible considering Lando was at the back of the grid and he didn't. But i'm not saying Daniel is a bad driver, it would be stupid to think that, and that he doesn't deserve a seat. i'm just saying that he struggled a lort last year and that his season was meh despite his win in Monza. I have to say that i had more expectations from him when he signed with McLaren but this is just my opinion.
And yes Carlos is maybe overhyped a little too much and had been lucky but i think he has a quality that Daniel hasn't: he can adapt to a car better or is able to perform with a car even if it is not 100% made for his driving style. So i hope he will be able to have this win this season.

But this is great to have différent opinions and be able to talk about it without insulting each other like on some others places 😊
This might be a bit controversial, but I think Carlos is too cautious a driver, and if he continues to drive that way, Charles is going to destroy him this season. He has to step it up early, or Ferrari will start to favor Charles if there is an opportunity for a title fight. Don’t take this as me saying Carlos is bad; he’s not. He’s just very meticulous, almost to his detriment.

Reactions: 11
so much DR talk and I don't even want to imagine that he could be gone next year. Please mclaren trust him 😩 and give both of them a good car πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ» My sunshine 🌞
That video is going to live rent free in my head now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry I stop , here is funny meme of Mattia (I really didn't know he speaks english πŸ˜‚)
Screenshot_20220322-194010-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
I said if Lando will perform much better in the same car and yeah there is fight for everyplace (of cource we are just 1 of 22/23). It's huge difference what money you get for 4th place in constructor and what for 5th
There is so many things and variables
I understand and agree! I think though even if Lando outperforms Daniel they don’t drop him maybe just don’t extend his contract after 2023. Controversial opinion maybe but I think DR is more likely to leave McLaren than they drop him even tho he said he wants to retire there

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry I stop , here is funny meme of Mattia (I really didn't know he speaks english πŸ˜‚)
View attachment 1143484
no, you're good and you're right too ☺ He have to bring points so they can keep him. Yeah, they have good relationships, but without the money from the championship, why would they keep him 😩

aEvery time I heard him speak Italian in DTS, I wanted to punch him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Also thank god I didn't wake up to 500 pages for onceπŸ˜‚
Same haha! Real-lifing got in the way all morning and I was scared to come back to Tattle and catch up on a whole thread or something but by some miracle its only 6 pages haha! Slow day with F1 gossip I guess?

Right these will probably change but I'm going with 4 days of outfits (just in case I'm seen somewhere on Thursday) and yes, I'm being an Eco conscious Wag (waves at Seb 😘) and rewearing items from my wardrobe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thursday
View attachment 1142998

Friday

View attachment 1143003

Saturday
View attachment 1143005

Sunday
View attachment 1143008
This is all beautiful! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was wow thats so classy!

• Heart
no, you're good and you're right too ☺ He have to bring points so they can keep him. Yeah, they have good relationships, but without the money from the championship, why would they keep him 😩

aEvery time I heard him speak Italian in DTS, I wanted to punch him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I blame netflix I was totally he speaks only Italian and after race I was like WTF that little tit πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
BTW I think after 1-2 he got tenure

• Haha
I blame netflix I was totally he speaks only Italian and after race I was like WTF that little tit πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Thank god again for not seeing much spoilers about DTSπŸ˜‚
ive only watched two episodes and im watching them all with him k ladies?

• Haha
  • Heart
in season 2-3 i think he spoke EnglishπŸ˜‚ but it was terrible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I

I understand and agree! I think though even if Lando outperforms Daniel they don’t drop him maybe just don’t extend his contract after 2023. Controversial opinion maybe but I think DR is more likely to leave McLaren than they drop him even tho he said he wants to retire there
I think there will be no point in dropping him if he didn't perform this year. They didn't have anyone else to put in his seat yet. Pato doesn't have his superlicense (and no one knows if he will get it) and if they stay at the back of the grid who would want to join them (in the top drivers)? They need Daniel's experience and feedback to improve the car for this season (i hope) and next year.

Are we going to have a Ferrari domination for the next X year just like we have with Mercedes ?

Screenshot_20220322-185058_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All four days? I need to step it up. I love that fourth outfit though
It's all or nothing here (thank you adhd hyper fuxation πŸ˜„), I'll be including manicure details next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same haha! Real-lifing got in the way all morning and I was scared to come back to Tattle and catch up on a whole thread or something but by some miracle its only 6 pages haha! Slow day with F1 gossip I guess?

This is all beautiful! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was wow thats so classy!
Ah thank you for the compliments on my imaginary wardrobe πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think there will be no point in dropping him if he didn't perform this year. They didn't have anyone else to put in his seat yet. Pato doesn't have his superlicense (and no one knows if he will get it) and if they stay at the back of the grid who would want to join them (in the top drivers)? They need Daniel's experience and feedback to improve the car for this season (i hope) and next year.

Are we going to have a Ferrari domination for the next X year just like we have with Mercedes ?

View attachment 1143520
Yes but this year there is many contract endings Perez, Sainz, Tsunoda , Vettel and Alonso (prob retire), Latifi, Albon , Schumacher and this name brings money and legacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.