Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here to distract you from the haircuts with something even more concerning. I’m a bit speechless won’t lie 😂

Some of us have been busy with exams and illnesses today soz 😘
That video gave me the ick, just like the Kelly version of the same thing 😂 so I guess you’re not forgiven… 🤷🏻‍♀️
However, hope you’re feeling alright love? 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can't wait for Tattle to add cute lil hats to all our profile pictures again so they'll hide Lando's straightened hair on my profile picture #whenisthenextholiday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video gave me the ick, just like the Kelly version of the same thing 😂 so I guess you’re not forgiven… 🤷🏻‍♀️
However, hope you’re feeling alright love? 🥺❤
I was far too confused/concerned by it not to post soz😂
And yes I’m ok - just a bit of a cold/cough/sore throat but not helped by dispensing and counselling exam today or the 2 plane journeys in 2 days over the weekend 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And yes I’m ok - just a bit of a cold/cough/sore throat but not helped by dispensing and counselling exam today or the 2 plane journeys in 2 days over the weekend 🙄😂
I’d say just imagine it’s the next weekend already and you can relax but… it’s Jeddah
So I’ll just drop this and say get well soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Allergies too love?

Reactions: 1
Allergies too love?
I mean I never usually suffer from hayfever (but my dad does. Is it genetic?) and tbh brutally I’ve not been outside enough but based on the time of year it is very much a possibility. I’m going to use all my pharmacy student knowledge and get a few things tomorrow morning but I’m sure I’ll be fine 😂

• Heart
I mean I never usually suffer from hayfever (but my dad does. Is it genetic?) and tbh brutally I’ve not been outside enough but based on the time of year it is very much a possibility. I’m going to use all my pharmacy student knowledge and get a few things tomorrow morning but I’m sure I’ll be fine 😂
If it is hay-fever, wash your face really well before bed, clean pillow case each night and if you have long hair wear it in a bonnet or a wrap at night to stop any pollen being deposited on your oillow while you sleep. Sounds like a faff, can make a big difference though 😊

• Heart
Can be 🥲 got hayfever as well, my dad and uncle as well as some of my siblings do too 😩
Interesting. As I said my Dad suffers but my mum and brothers don’t and as far as I’m aware neither do the rest of my wider family. But I know that it can just be something that like just starts one day - it’s not necessarily something your going to suffer with every year from the year you were born to the year you die so maybe I have just developed it

Interesting. As I said my Dad suffers but my mum and brothers don’t and as far as I’m aware neither do the rest of my wider family. But I know that it can just be something that like just starts one day - it’s not necessarily something your going to suffer with every year from the year you were born to the year you die so maybe I have just developed it
I developed it when I was pregnant on my first, never bothered me before then 🤧

Reactions: 3
I got it when I was 18, completely fine before that 😂 it’s really random but yes it can really start like that and if it’s really bad, you can usually get hyposensitized which can help 🤞🏼 Love allergies as a topic, they’re quite interesting 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got it when I was 18, completely fine before that 😂 it’s really random but yes it can really start like that and if it’s really bad, you can usually get hyposensitized which can help 🤞🏼 Love allergies as a topic, they’re quite interesting 😂
Thanks everyone here for being open aboutvthis helpful to know

• Heart
In my time bedridden from recovery today I spent way too much time trying to figure out wag values.

it sounds silly and it is because politics themselves aren't perfect and there's all sorts of bias.
heidi Is the only wag that follows Barack Obama. I remember some stories of current events that were on the left, self aware side. It's why I like Heidi the most she appears self aware to world issues and not like influencer or whatever.

the pills are making me ramble I'm sorry.😥

Here's a picture of Daniel in thanks for anyone who read my long running ramble sentence

Attachments

Last edited:
I just can't get behind GR though :LOL: just something about him.

woody1.png

Race week 2 -took longer than I expected

Ignore my terrible ink skills but I had to block the ugly skirt out lol

abu dhabi.png

XXL_p0170339897.jpg

I'll be back with my more dressed up option later

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.