Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm wondering why she follows kat? like how did they meet? 😂 along with isa they'd be such an amazing fashionista spanish trio 🥵❤

A crime, why would they straighten his beautiful curls?
I need a today picture so bad. Cannot handle the thought of restrained curls any longer.
Charlotte never would have allowed this to happen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I‘m at the doctors office rn (as a patient for once) and I have “oh no me shoeeees” stuck in my head for no reason at all 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And they all have the same haircut as Mazepin 😭😭😭😭
Mazepin's revenge on the grid

It looks like Lando, Charles, and Pierre had some hangout time at the barber.... Lando went first and yhe other two were like, no, NOT like that. Let's be glad Carlos managed to not hang out with them this day and still will have gorgeous hair (until Ferrari males him lose it)
It does appear charles and lando are getting to be closer than previous years. Maybe monaco besties?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Happy Birthday to Alex I guess…and yes I am out here patiently waiting for Lily’s annual post

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I‘m at the doctors office rn (as a patient for once) and I have “oh no me shoeeees” stuck in my head for no reason at all 😭
There was a time I couldn't stop saying "Macedoniaaaaaaaa" like this (without mustache 🤪 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy birthday to the Asian Tom Cruise (his words not mine)! 🥳🥳

4df8946db37b9240f5fe819fd4fd35fa.jpg

Here are 2 of my favourites Alex videos: the famous Rookie 2019 rap and Max & Alex loosing it over a vibrating unicorn 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Birthday to Alex I guess…and yes I am out here patiently waiting for Lily’s annual post
This was my favorite part of the entire video 😂 Nicky and Alex have great chemistry but I‘m not surprised, they were teammates in F2 sooo #reunitedbesties 😂❤
Happy Birthday Albonoooo🥳

Happy birthday to the Asian Tom Cruise (his words not mine)! 🥳🥳

View attachment 1144649

Here are 2 of my favourites Alex videos: the famous Rookie 2019 rap and Max & Alex loosing it over a vibrating unicorn 😂 😂

Love these videos ❤ I really liked Alex and Max at teammates and their constant jabs at the media people

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It took me a vegan taco with papaya salad (not a vegan tho) to realize that the papaya you guys meant is the McLaren boys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.