Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm wondering why she follows kat? like how did they meet? πŸ˜‚ along with isa they'd be such an amazing fashionista spanish trio πŸ₯΅β€

A crime, why would they straighten his beautiful curls?
Oh my god THAT TRULY IS A CRIME... can't they leave his hair alone for a second πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i'm wondering why she follows kat? like how did they meet? πŸ˜‚ along with isa they'd be such an amazing fashionista spanish trio πŸ₯΅β€

I’m a little concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 3

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lando please go wash your hair rn πŸ˜‚ also fernando ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg πŸ˜‚ This is old pic btw

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lando please go wash your hair rn πŸ˜‚ also fernando ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg πŸ˜‚ This is old pic btw
I was literally coming to post the same thing, I am screaming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why’s he given this middle aged man a grandad combover πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They all have the same haircut. What made them look at each other and go I must ask him where who cuts his hair here, it looks great 😬🀣🀣

Lando looks like a fricking iced gem, I will happily pay for a ticket for Theo to go out there and save us πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Talk about kicking you while you're already down Lando fans!

*Brutal crop (literally)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So none of you think it’s weird that all the drivers go to the same guy to get their hair done in Bahrain? And that it seems to be a yearly thing? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So none of you think it’s weird that all the drivers go to the same guy to get their hair done in Bahrain? And that it seems to be a yearly thing? πŸ˜‚
I’m too busy processing just how bad the haircuts are to process the fact that they all have annual trips to the same guy

• Haha
He better be the literal only hairdresser in Bahrain, there is no other explanation as to why they all happily go to this guy and let him do that to them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know right, it makes it seem like it's the only barber shop there... And the results are Not Great so maybe they were desperate πŸ’€ Isn't there any barber in Bahrain who can keep Lando's curls in tact please we're begging 😫

• Haha
I’m too busy processing just how bad the haircuts are to process the fact that they all have annual trips to the same guy
Do they all have REPEAT trips to him though or is it a rite of passage that they go, get a shite haircut and learn their lesson??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.