Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right, it makes it seem like it's the only barber shop there... 🤣 isn't there any barber in Bahrain who can keep Lando's curls in tact please we're begging 😫
I mean it’s the Middle East… there should be plenty of barbers 😂 nothing against the lovely guy but perhaps he’s more suited to cut different kinds of hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know right, it makes it seem like it's the only barber shop there... And the results are Not Great so maybe they were desperate 💀 Isn't there any barber in Bahrain who can keep Lando's curls in tact please we're begging 😫
Realistically (but unfortunately) you didn’t need to add “in Bahrain” to that statement 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is, the haircut looked actually fine during the race weekend, it’s just the straight hair that’s throwing me off 😂 I hope there’s not a DR version of this because I truly can’t imagine him without his curls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I couldn't help but wonder... was this sudden openess a route to selling jewellery?"
Of course sis! She just the same as all the rest of them.
Of course not sis! She’s better than all the rest of them.
1647989865552.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Realistically (but unfortunately) you didn’t need to add “in Bahrain” to that statement 😫
Wait you're right, let me rephrase that

Isn't there any barber ON THIS PLANET that can keep Lando's curls intact? 😫

There isn't, i'm afraid #justiceforlandoscurls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe all it took for you guys to come out of wherever you were hiding was a bad hairstyle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here to distract you from the haircuts with something even more concerning. I’m a bit speechless won’t lie 😂

Can’t believe all it took for you guys to come out of wherever you were hiding was a bad hairstyle
Some of us have been busy with exams and illnesses today soz 😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.