Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash is king and all that 😡
Not the iconic tracks 🥺 it’s so ridiculous, Spa is one of the best tracks and tbh Zandvoort was really boring. All of these new shiny tracks that are throwing cash at F1 replacing these amazing tracks. I think Monaco doesn’t have a new contract for after 2022 either, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they get rid of it as well

Reactions: 5
The sun has wrote a new article on Charles’ amazing lifestyle and then used a really old photo as the main one with Giada being besties with Marta in it. 😫

E227FBD5-2624-4247-A278-306851207E13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F1 is set to get rid of Spa 💔
I understand that f1 wants to be more fun, new places (don't get me started on the money 😡) but damn we have some traditions and spa and monaco are iconic tracks. Zandvoort was so boring 😩

Not the iconic tracks 🥺 it’s so ridiculous, Spa is one of the best tracks and tbh Zandvoort was really boring. All of these new shiny tracks that are throwing cash at F1 replacing these amazing tracks. I think Monaco doesn’t have a new contract for after 2022 either, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they get rid of it as well
Well Monaco can be very boring to watch, it's a narrow street track and it leaves very little space for the cars to overtake... so I wouldn't miss it tbh

Reactions: 6
Well Monaco can be very boring to watch, it's a narrow street track and it leaves very little space for the cars to overtake... so I wouldn't miss it tbh
I'm with you, I think the excitement there comes from who is going to crash and I'm not into that. However it is one the drivers all think is iconic so wonder if they will have any sway over it?

It is but Monaco quali is honestly something else and the main event, it’s really irreplaceable given the history

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is but Monaco quali is honestly something else and the main event, it’s really irreplaceable given the history
Yeah but the cars are so much bigger now, the track just doesn't work and qualifying pretty much decides who wins the race. I know it's historic and iconic, I just don't think it works for the modern era of the sport. If they are cutting tracks, that would be my first choice to go I'm afraid.... sorry!!❤

Reactions: 4
I'll riot if Interlagos gets removed! Since I am a newbie, my locals at our F1 Philippine club suggested to stay up till 4am to watch Interlagos.

And goddamn, that track is one of the best in F1. A lot of history!

I'm with you, I think the excitement there comes from who is going to crash and I'm not into that. However it is one the drivers all think is iconic so wonder if they will have any sway over it?
Yes!! I was going to say about freak crashes being the only way to change who wins from qualifying! I'd rather see cars battle on the track for position rather than hitting a wall... 😬

Reactions: 3
The sun has wrote a new article on Charles’ amazing lifestyle and then used a really old photo as the main one with Giada being besties with Marta in it. 😫

View attachment 1144702
Off to read the article 😂

I get you but think that the history of Monaco would mean that it stays. When I was like 8/9 and didn’t watch F1 or know anything about it all I knew was that Lewis Hamilton was a person and Silverstone/Monaco were things. It’s an iconic track that creates a certain atmosphere (if that makes sense) for F1. No clue what I’m trying to say here lol other than the fact that I think it would stay 😂

• Haha
I'll riot if Interlagos gets removed! Since I am a newbie, my locals at our F1 Philippine club suggested to stay up till 4am to watch Interlagos.

And goddamn, that track is one of the best in F1. A lot of history!
I agree this one has to stay.
Spa, Monaco, Silverstone, Suzuka and Interlagos are my top five of tracks that F1 should never get rid of. Maybe even Singapore because it’s a night street race and I love that.

Off to read the article 😂

I get you but think that the history of Monaco would mean that it stays. When I was like 8/9 and didn’t watch F1 or know anything about it all I knew was that Lewis Hamilton was a person and Silverstone/Monaco were things. It’s an iconic track that creates a certain atmosphere (if that makes sense) for F1. No clue what I’m trying to say here lol other than the fact that I think it would stay 😂
I get ya!! I do! They probably won't get rid of it cause the name carries weight but it's such a snooze fest and Monaco insists on controlling the cameras for it and the coverage of the race is always tit!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
F1 is set to get rid of Spa 💔
Noooo 🥺🥺 Spa is my favourite and kind of a birthday gift to me (my birthday is always during the Spa GP week). And i don't really get the hype with Zandvoort except beside that Max is Dutch. The GP was boring last year and it was nearly impossible to overtake...
Kind of the same with Monaco really. But i don't think they will get rid of it as it is historical and part of the triple crown of motorsport.

Last edited:
I get ya!! I do! They probably won't get rid of it cause the name carries weight but it's such a snooze fest and Monaco insists on controlling the cameras for it and the coverage of the race is always tit!! 😂😂
Insert Lance Stroll meme 😂

• Haha
Personally Monaco has to stay, it’s so iconic, part of the triple crown of motorsport like that’s one that all drivers want to win

Also if they get rid of any of Silverstone, Monza, Spa or Interlagos it would be a crime

Reactions: 6
Personally Monaco has to stay, it’s so iconic, part of the triple crown of motorsport like that’s one that all drivers want to win

Also if they get rid of any of Silverstone, Monza, Spa or Interlagos it would be a crime
Monza, that’s right! Can’t go either, absolutely
Forgot about Monza for a second there 🥴 I’m actually ashamed

Personally I’d hate to see Spa go also because it’s the closest GP for me at the moment, if I were to go to one it would be Spa because of the proximity

I get the impression that no one in F1 management cares about the health of the drivers or crews... 39 races a year, duck off. People need to be able to go home at some stage
Screenshot_20220323-093713_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.