Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ria is a sweetheart! She seems like such a genuine person and is a huge asset to Quadrant. She seems like such a good friend🤍
she's the cutest and i think she genuinely loves her audience and talking to them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oscar is such a sweet human🥺 so sorry for her loss🤍 may Charlotte rest in peace🙏🏽
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 2.17.09 PM.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I like Carmen, she seems very classy and has a natural look. I just can't get behind GR though :LOL: just something about him. But they seem happy together so that's good.

Not here for the comments about Danny Ric stepping down anytime soon! It's not his fault McLaren car is a load of crap at the moment, and I think he's had an unfortunate last few years. He's not over the hill yet, give him a decent car and I think he's got it in him to get back to where he was and maybe beyond. Also I don't want any negative words said about this ray of sunshine.

And let's face it the F1 grid would be a duller place without him!

View attachment 1143867
During the Bahrain tests it was lesser fun without Daniel.

Reactions: 3
Im curious how many followers she can get until friday?! She gain 4k in a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im curious how many followers she can get until friday?! She gain 4k in a few hours.
i'm wondering why she follows kat? like how did they meet? 😂 along with isa they'd be such an amazing fashionista spanish trio 🥵❤

A crime, why would they straighten his beautiful curls?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
i'm wondering why she follows kat? like how did they meet? 😂 along with isa they'd be such an amazing fashionista spanish trio 🥵❤

I will throw hands if Daniel also got his curls trimmed! I always feel that when Lando gets his haircut he looks about 12!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

He got a proper blowdry and posdible straighteners 😨

• Haha
  • Wow

Carmen from what i understood is from Jerez and Kat from Marbella so close citys also both came from rich familys and they all know each other to be honest. The same goes with Isa usually this type of family vacation all in the same places and then they meet a friend of a friend and so on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.