Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys, anyone with the right qualifications, now is your chance to get in there 😅

I mean I do have qualifications, just debatable whether there’re the right ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always feel like these jobs look amazing but in reality would be horrific.
Was about to say that..the job description its really demanding..in reality is not a job for everyone yes has it perks but in the long run doing this for several years must be really hard. I really hope they pay well at least.

Reactions: 5
Was about to say that..the job description its really demanding..in reality is not a job for everyone yes has it perks but in the long run doing this for several years must be really hard. I really hope they pay well at least.
It'd annoying they don't put the pay on it. Or maybe I missed it? In reality I have the experience for the job but wouldn't want to move away from Scotland for it. Shame they don't offer remote working with some travel to the office. If they did, I'd probably apply.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.