Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shoudl've gotten uk vpn way sooner, i can finally watch all episodes of ted's notebook like it's a netflix show
Can I ask which one you use? (or anyone else that has one to recommend!). I have thought of getting one in the past but tbh I haven't used one ever and I'm kind of worried of accidentally downloading something sus.

Also that was a lot to catch up on today but it didn't actually take me as long as I thought because a solid 90% was just Heidi this and Daniel that haha! Hands down, one of the top most debated topics on here 😂 I do think she looked quite pretty in those pics though, it's a simple outfit but very elegant and she is pretty enough to pull anything off imo!

Reactions: 2
Can I ask which one you use? (or anyone else that has one to recommend!). I have thought of getting one in the past but tbh I haven't used one ever and I'm kind of worried of accidentally downloading something sus.

Also that was a lot to catch up on today but it didn't actually take me as long as I thought because a solid 90% was just Heidi this and Daniel that haha! Hands down, one of the top most debated topics on here 😂 I do think she looked quite pretty in those pics though, it's a simple outfit but very elegant and she is pretty enough to pull anything off imo!
It’s this one!

I'm just sad Iona had to see him with another woman 😣
How is she going to recover from that 🥴

Lando’s face when he saw Pierre’s VF photo 😂

“She chose him over me?”
*it’s a joke clearly all four of them are happy in their relationships

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Do you think Lui is running out of wardrobe options even with the seemingly endless outfits she has in that suitcase? It's like Mary Poppins handbag 😄

Screenshot_20220321-212240_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm just over here rethinking my paddock outfits based on Saudi dress code rules (why, yes, I have become very invested in the fantasy wag outfit thing, what gave it away?)

Screenshot_20220321-213408_Chrome.jpg

I'm just over here rethinking my paddock outfits based on Saudi dress code rules (why, yes, I have become very invested in the fantasy wag outfit thing, what gave it away?)

View attachment 1141332
Maxi dress is really the only way to go. Accessories to add interest.

I think this is where Kelly can go wrong sometimes is she has a lot going on with every outfit. It's like she goes shopping and wants to wear every new item together whether they really go or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maxi dress is really the only way to go. Accessories to add interest.

I think this is where Kelly can go wrong sometimes is she has a lot going on with every outfit. It's like she goes shopping and wants to wear every new item together whether they really go or not.
Yes, sometimes it's like they get over excited and want to show everything off at once!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.