Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st race done
Ferrari 1-2
Haas in points
Redbull both cars out 😱
Ham- Rus 3-4 😱
McLaren fans crying 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Here is to #59 ladies…also @imola you said teammate of number closest to first face is WDC. We were on #58. Carlos is #55. Charles is Carlos teammate…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toto right now knowing his cars may be slow but that they can finish a race.
1647795234662.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This race opens a big can of explosive pasta for the Scuderia!
  • Carlos feels the 2nd driver syndrome early on.
  • The Scuderia will have to choose between Charles and Carlos, with the first one being the obvious choice.
  • There will be a Leclerc-Sainz rivalry that will fissure out, and as we all know, the Scuderia doesn't like their 2 drivers going against each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha! Isa in the middle of a TON of Ferrari garage guys going crazy. She got the color right!

charles winking on podium

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah this race was painfull to watch as a McLaren fan 😫. Randy must be on holidays because their strategy was 💩💩. At least their brakes seem to be working quite well.
But on the good side: we saw cars following each other without destroying their tyres. So we will probably have more wheel to wheel battles this year.

And "happy" for Red Bull and Horner to not score a single point 😈😈 (happy is not the right Word i'm looking for but my english brain refuses to plug in so 🤷‍♀️)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Mattia is definitely favoring Charles.... barely acknowledging Carlos. Carlos needs to go talk to Valtteri

• Sad
Reactions: 16
my ex bf was a huge max verstappen fan and I guess he might be crying and punching the walls now, so I don't even know if I should be sad or happy for this circumstance lmao lol

but I'm sorry for max bby :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that was epic to the end. so happy for Ferrari.

Have a sad feeling Mick is gonna be shown up by Home Depot plumber this season and with sainz performing too, I can’t see there being a future Ferrari seat for him anytime soon.

Reactions: 5
One positive: both of the McLarens actually made it to the end after all the predictions of a DNF

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.