Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, I was so tired yesterday and fell asleep at 8:30 pm with my son. I had 11 hours of sleep ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‚ thankfully only 5 new pages ๐Ÿ˜‚ but it is almost time for a new thread . we are fast ๐Ÿ˜‚
Good morning wow I had 9 h 30 sleep but feeling like a new person ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ready for all new info until time changes then I'm fucked for whole next week

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another driver thinking he is overweight. Honestly, it makes me really sad. I know they have to keep a certain weight but come on i don't see wich fat he is supposed to loose โ˜น

Screenshot_20220322-092128_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Another driver thinking he is overweight. Honestly, it makes me really sad. I know they have to keep a certain weight but come on i don't see wich fat he is supposed to loose โ˜น

View attachment 1142119
The way I came here to post this.

It just screams disordered eating/over-exercising. They're athletes but it feels very off to post a picture of your abs and say you need to lose weight. Especially when he's quite short if he lost anymore he would be clinically underweight.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Good morning wow I had 9 h 30 sleep but feeling like a new person ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ready for all new info until time changes then I'm fucked for whole next week
haha the same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've already cleaned the windows at 9 am ๐Ÿ˜‚ now time for a walk and coffee

Also Hi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต

• Heart
So, how high are our stress levels for Saudi? ๐Ÿฅถ

Merc admin is done with people thirsting over their drivers ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The way I came here to post this.

It just screams disordered eating/over-exercising. They're athletes but it feels very off to post a picture of your abs and say you need to lose weight. Especially when he's quite short if he lost anymore he would be clinically underweight.
I think he means to say lose body fat and not weight well at least i hope ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

So, how high are our stress levels for Saudi? ๐Ÿฅถ
Quite high tbh. Was listening to some journalists debriefing the GP yesterday and they expect a lot of safety cars and red flags. Because the drivers don't really know the cars and the tyres yet ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. And this will be the first time they drive on a track where they didn't test the cars. Hope they are wrong and that nobody will get hurt ๐Ÿคž

Reactions: 8
Quite high tbh. Was listening to some journalists debriefing the GP yesterday and they expect a lot of safety cars and red flags. Because the drivers don't really know the cars and the tyres yet ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. And this will be the first time they drive on a track where they didn't test the cars. Hope they are wrong and that nobody will get hurt ๐Ÿคž
plus, magnussen never drove there before, neither did hulk and i don't think seb will be back just yet. zhou never drove f1 there either. so many unknowns. now i'm stressing over the orange cars being tractors PLUS someone crashing, especially in quali.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There were many incidents there last year and that was at the end of the season when they knew their car. I watched the whole qualifying behind a cushion last time and I will probably be doing the same this year.

Reactions: 8
Well, at least if it's McLaren it will be at a slow speed

๐Ÿ˜‰
Im more concerned about the likelihood of a high speed inchident at the front ๐Ÿ˜ฌ hopefully the papaya boys can stay out of trouble at the back in their tractors ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Well at least theyโ€™re clean spins and the tractor continued on trackโ€ฆ unlike the Red Bull
*sorry nothing against them I promise
**itโ€™s just hilarious
I'm just trying to cheer the McLaren-istas up ๐Ÿ˜˜

*I'm not being mean lurkers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.