Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was about to say that..the job description its really demanding..in reality is not a job for everyone yes has it perks but in the long run doing this for several years must be really hard. I really hope they pay well at least.
I would be so curious about the salary for these roles. It is such a demanding role but says a lot that several comms team members have stepped away recently.

Reactions: 10
I would be so curious about the salary for these roles. It is such a demanding role but says a lot that several comms team members have stepped away recently.
A lot of people have left McLaren lately. They have some internal drama?

Reactions: 3
You are never home basically because for example this week they were not going back to Uk for 3 days..i think its a cool experience for 2/3 years but if you want to have a live outside your work its hard, but now i understand why they hook up with other team members and other teams 😂 they are always there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of people have left McLaren lately. They have some internal drama?
I think Charlotte was recruited by W Series which is an amazing opportunity, she probably didn’t leave McLaren because she wanted to. Aurelie worked for Alpine. I think it’s just this insanely demanding calendar. It must take such a toll on their health. Comms managers are kind of underappreciated, F1 has a higher media presence than ever and someone needs to manage all of that. Probably extremely stressful.

Reactions: 9
PLOT TWIST 😱
None of us saw it coming to be honest. 😱
1647904557289.gif

I think Charlotte was recruited by W Series which is an amazing opportunity, she probably didn’t leave McLaren because she wanted to. Aurelie worked for Alpine. I think it’s just this insanely demanding calendar. It must take such a toll on their health. Comms managers are kind of underappreciated, F1 has a higher media presence than ever and someone needs to manage all of that. Probably extremely stressful.
Makes sense. I mean it of course sounds like a dream but I can see where it would take a toll after awhile. Especially once you get a little older and you think about establishing personal your life. That’s hard to do in a job like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just found out the gossip acc but I don't think It is a good idea to share

The exposed chat is not a big deal, just the wag acc admins saying Kelly asked each one of them to delete the pictures from this weekend. NGL I thought they were being mean about Kelly, but It is just a big messy, they are like happy because Kelly talked with them 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Zak and Andreas have been saying this for so long I hope people finally start listening 👀😂
I was really mixed on this before the budget cap. Before it was implemented I thought how else can anyone other than the big 3 survive without a little “help.” but now with the budget cap I don’t know how I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.