Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be really mixed on this before the budget cap. Before it was implemented I thought how else can anyone other than the big 3 survive without a little “help.” but now with the budget cap I don’t know how I feel.
I think this goes further than just money. When new rules are implemented and teams have to agree, the big three already have people on their side who are going to vote whatever favors them. RedBull has AlphaTauri, Merc has Williams and Ferrari has Haas. They can easily swing votes in their favor.

Reactions: 4
I just found out the gossip acc but I don't think It is a good idea to share

The exposed chat is not a big deal, just the wag acc admins saying Kelly asked each one of them to delete the pictures from this weekend. NGL I thought they were being mean about Kelly, but It is just a big messy, they are like happy because Kelly talked with them 😂😂😂
I don't like that. I commented at the weekend about how she looked different from the edited pics and now she wants them wiped.

It's total smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
The sister of HB posted a Instagram story from a house party from herself, HB and some friends tonight.

Reactions: 5
A lot of people have left McLaren lately. They have some internal drama?
There is a pay cap. Apparently Ferrari downsized to alfa or haas I think
In other new new york at least passed law that you have to oublush salary... or range. Has been a very big deal with friends. No need to waste time on an interview when it's outside pay range. As someone who works in UK I really hopenthe adapt. The current salaries there in my field are ancient which is why I stick to the US.

Asking pages to remove pictures... I don't know Kells :censored: just own it 🤷‍♀️

I know she gets a lot of hate but still 😅

That contrast between her and Max about all this media stuff is so funny to me. Max quitted Netflix, doesn't have instagram and twitter, doesn't go on events, disappears away from race week
"Remove this perfectly regular photo, seen by 10k+ people already, taken on occasion for taking photos"

Sorry Kells, I am strongly against lies and horrible edits but this kind of sensitivity is not a good look 😁

Last edited:
Good morning, I was so tired yesterday and fell asleep at 8:30 pm with my son. I had 11 hours of sleep 🥳😂 thankfully only 5 new pages 😂 but it is almost time for a new thread . we are fast 😂

• Heart
On that gossip page the latest post has a pic of Kelly in front of Ferrari and people are saying she's trying to get Max to Ferrari. HOWEVER what they clearly don't know is the people she's talking to are the Channel 4 F1 presenters who actually broadcast from outside Ferrari.

That page is absolute horseshit in my opinion (including the 'message' from Kelly)

not feelin too good, allergies in the US when it turns spring get to us pretty badly😬

so imma go to sleep then wake up and cry. goodnight x

• Sad
On that gossip page the latest post has a pic of Kelly in front of Ferrari and people are saying she's trying to get Max to Ferrari. HOWEVER what they clearly don't know is the people she's talking to are the Channel 4 F1 presenters who actually broadcast from outside Ferrari.

That page is absolute horseshit in my opinion (including the 'message' from Kelly)
They don’t have a clue I mean Good luck paying the fee to get him out of that contract 😂 he’s got YEARS on it still would pay more to get out than he would make. The only way max is leaving is if he’s dropped

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.