Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt know it was like that :oops: that limits a lot do the girls in the teams need to wear long sleeves?!
Last time out they were able to wear short sleeves but long trousers for everyone, but I think it was an exception to paddock personnel

Reactions: 1
Didnt know it was like that :oops: that limits a lot do the girls in the teams need to wear long sleeves?!
No, they to have sleeves though and shoulders must be covered. I imagine they will also wear looser trousers as skinny jeans on men and women is frowned upon

I'm just sad Iona had to see him with another woman 😣
Where the duck did I get this reputation from? And how do I get rid of it asap??

Lando’s face when he saw Pierre’s VF photo 😂

Made 10000 times better by the fact it is a reaction to Pierre.

Well aware that everyone involved is well and truly over the situation and have loved on but it is still a hilarious concept to bring up in these situations 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Where the duck did I get this reputation from? And how do I get rid of it asap??

Made 10000 times better by the fact it is a reaction to Pierre.

Well aware that everyone involved is well and truly over the situation and have loved on but it is still a hilarious concept to bring up in these situations 😂
Ok seriously has anybody found the real video available in countries like the US? i need to see this

I mean you make fun of this outfit but Kappa started sponsoring Alpine now… whatever she was doing clearly worked 😂
Screenshot_20220321_230231.jpg

Her daily outfits are okay, she always has killer boots 🔥
But race week... I don't know what happens :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right guys, anyone with the right qualifications, now is your chance to get in there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s too long to let me post but I would strongly advise going and watching the recent DTS themed Netflix TikTok 😂 caption was 52 Drive to Survive fucks in one minute. That’s o.87 fps (fucks per second)

Right guys, anyone with the right qualifications, now is your chance to get in there 😅

Do I sack off my degree? Or do I sack off my degree?

Reactions: 3

Mnz!! The moment you've been waiting for

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s been over 24hrs. I feel like I can post this and we can laugh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I always feel like these jobs look amazing but in reality would be horrific.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.