Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not people on tumblr and twitter stirring tit again
a) lando hates lewis because he said in that podcast that people expect f1 drivers to turn up in their fancy clothes and leave again and people assume he's talking tit about lewis
b) kelly left p in brazil
what goes on in these people's heads? how much hatred do they harbour for people they don't even know?
It’s funny because people are taking a clip where Lando says people take things he says out of context…. And then taken it out of context 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He doesn't follow that girl..im betting is one of the girls from Kika's group they were the ones that party with him in London or is Luisa's friend Ema. Or im wrong and is another one but for sure is learning portuguese because of her. Only wish he just learned the right one to talk to her 😂
I think that to. I would like for it to be the Ema friend. She seems cute and sweet and her and Luisa seem really close. But I have a feeling it’s one of those model girls. I have my guess on which one but I don’t want to post her name. I don’t know if that’s right…

Reactions: 6
It’s funny because people are taking a clip where Lando says people take things he says out of context…. And then taken it out of context 😂🙄
yeah that's what i was just editing to write as well (great minds again ❤), i don't get it, why does he live in their heads rent free

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yeah that's what i was just editing to write as well (great minds again ❤), i don't get it, why does he live in their heads rent free
They were even freaking out over Lando putting the picture of him and Lewis on his story, like how dare he even be pictured in the same frame as Lewis😧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They were even freaking out over Lando putting the picture of him and Lewis on his story, like how dare he even be pictured in the same frame as Lewis😧
yeah honestly, who does he think he is 🙄 ffs what's wrong with people, bet these are the same people that whine because haas rightfully kicked that one driver out

He doesn't follow that girl..im betting is one of the girls from Kika's group they were the ones that party with him in London or is Luisa's friend Ema. Or im wrong and is another one but for sure is learning portuguese because of her. Only wish he just learned the right one to talk to her 😂
🎶 KIKA'S Dad has got it goin' on 🎶

• Heart
I believe so from all the hints they’ve been giving

I’m ngl, it seems like he’s heading towards a sunshine post of his own with all the hinting but not really saying anything but no offence Max you aren’t quite at the fame level of Lando where people will care that you have a gf 😬😂😂
I'm not Max' biggest fan but have to say... if aarava can be make my sunhsine posts, so can Max 😂
He is popular and people are nosy. I mean, even Andrea became famous for few months 😅 so I think they will care 😁

• Haha
I'm not Max' biggest fan but have to say... if aarava can be make my sunhsine posts, so can Max 😂
He is popular and people are nosy. I mean, even Andrea became famous for few months 😅 so I think they will care 😁
I have no problem if he wants to make sappy posts to reveal it, I just don’t think he needs to soft launch it so much, yeah he’s popular but he’s not going to be trending with ‘hearts are breaking’ like Lando was😂

• Haha
I give up, I thought Lando came across really well in the podcast yesterday and yet I’ve just entered Twitter after work to endless Lando slander from Lewis fans AGAIN, he truly lives rent free in their minds 😴🙄
Lewis fans gathered in #LH44 are the most toxic group of people in F1.
Yes I'm Max fan. And I'm Lewis fan.
You are not doing Lewis any good. Please stop. You are unbearable and you ruin twitter for us.

Reactions: 7
You are not doing Lewis any good. Please stop. You are unbearable and you ruin twitter for us.
I love Lewis and this is my face when I read his fans tearing down others
Screenshot_20220315-191001_Chrome.jpg

I believe so from all the hints they’ve been giving

I’m ngl, it seems like he’s heading towards a sunshine post of his own with all the hinting but not really saying anything but no offence Max you aren’t quite at the fame level of Lando where people will care that you have a gf 😬😂😂
Oh but we will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The anesthetic from getting work done on my teeth is wearing off and now that I'm actually able to eat without dribbling I don't want to because my mouth hurts 😪 I'm going to be a grumpy duck soon

• Sad
I am a fan of both of them as well, maybe swinging a bit more towards Lewis but that’s just because I kinda started REALLY watching F1 when he was a rookie but I can’t believe how toxic both of their fans are. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 8
I have no problem if he wants to make sappy posts to reveal it, I just don’t think he needs to soft launch it so much, yeah he’s popular but he’s not going to be trending with ‘hearts are breaking’ like Lando was😂
Likes, followers, viewers, subs, reach

Man is learning Portuguese on Twich ffs 😅 that is a #content. Compared to that girlfriend is wowza #CONTENT and hinting just does him favours 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The anesthetic from getting work done on my teeth is wearing off and now that I'm actually able to eat without dribbling I don't want to because my mouth hurts 😪 I'm going to be a grumpy duck soon
Have you taken any pain medicine yet?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.