Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a fan of both of them as well, maybe swinging a bit more towards Lewis but that’s just because I kinda started REALLY watching F1 when he was a rookie but I can’t believe how toxic both of their fans are. It’s ridiculous
Lewis fans (not all, just that one militant 😅 group) are just more toxic (from my point of view)
They often act like they are better than others because Lewis is an angel in human form 😅 it's not a bleeping competition guys :ROFLMAO:

I don't know.. one of the examples is that Daniel needs to man up because, if it's Lewis who is not feeling well he would drive anyways
I was like Okay, great. Now duck off from my twitter line :LOL:
And every day the same story just for another driver and another group of fans. Even neutral ones like I am 🥶

It's not the vibes. Just stop.

Reactions: 5
I took neurofen ( over the counter pain medicine in Ireland is shite, you have to go up North to get the stuff that actually works 🙄)
actually had to google it because that's not what we call it here lol but that's what my dentist prescribed me as well, i hope it kicks in soon ❤

sharl has an itty bitty waist next to carlos, cute difference 🥺

• Haha
Lewis fans (not all, just that one militant 😅 group) are just more toxic (from my point of view)
They often act like they are better than others because Lewis is an angel in human form 😅 it's not a bleeping competition guys :ROFLMAO:

I don't know.. one of the examples is that Daniel needs to man up because, if it's Lewis who is not feeling well he would drive anyways
I was like Okay, great. Now duck off from my twitter line :LOL:
And every day the same story just for another driver and another group of fans. Even neutral ones like I am 🥶

It's not the vibes. Just stop.
yeah i agree, it really needs to stop. i think that's the worst group of lewis fans while the worst group of max fans are those who are just blatantly racist (which is fueled by the rbr team managements behaviour but let's not go there)

Reactions: 9
Max and Tom immediately regretting eating a McDonalds is very relatable.

And now they are talking about Carlando 🤣

• Haha
I took neurofen ( over the counter pain medicine in Ireland is shite, you have to go up North to get the stuff that actually works 🙄)
Hate to be the pharmacy student but what Nurofen? There are different types so you might be wanting a different one that is stronger

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.