Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD NO HES DOING PORTUGUESE LESSONS AGAIN WITH TOM NOW😭

STOP IT MAX SERIOUSLY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
OH MY GOD NO HES DOING PORTUGUESE LESSONS AGAIN WITH TOM NOW😭

STOP IT MAX SERIOUSLY
ok but can we just talk about how funny it is, three grown ass men spending their tuesday night at home doing portuguese lessons online and genuinely discussing the details of the language 😂 wild boys

I was just about to call on the tattle detectives, what was he on about a certain app? Has he been on tinder? 😂
or maybe it was raya after all, i don't know how that app works though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
or maybe it was raya after all, i don't know how that app works though 😂
Im ngl, that’s the one I wanted to reference but I couldn’t remember the name of it so i went for tinder instead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think whatever I’m doing is a disgrace to poetry but I’m glad you’re enjoying it 😂❤

Loving the female Carlando friendship ❤

“My older sisters
Isabel(a) and Luisa
One strong, one graceful
Perfect in every way“
Luisa started following Isa as well 🥰 and vice versa

ICONIC

Lui's out here to replace Queen Mintuu, i like that
Too soon, bestie!!!

FLugePwaAAI-75C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lu found someone to sweet tooth with!
Guys I'm literally more happy about this than carlando content.
maybe Lu will guest star on Isa's podcast and we can her more of her personality

1647368245026.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.