Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok, my bet:
Save the date: the crew will be there in August 2022
I remember a repost from Luisa showing a friend in Bali
OMG I want Lu and Lando to have a romantic time in Bali because it is pure magic, especially as a couple
if max goes I'm gonna freak out
or also believe in throuple more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I want Lu and Lando to have a romantic time in Bali because it is pure magic, especially as a couple
if max goes I'm gonna freak out
or also believe in throuple more
sorry that throuple does not exist anymore, Max has been put aside for a much better quadruple of Carlando and the Encanto sisters 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Also, I'm shocked......
but Tom may be the smartest of all of them

sorry that throuple does not exist anymore, Max has been put aside for a much better quadruple of Carlando and the Encanto sisters 😅
i am not against this in any way
but yeah, i do feel like max is a little sad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
okay so by this,,,, he is seeing one person.... not multiple Portuguese girls?
I believe so from all the hints they’ve been giving

I’m ngl, it seems like he’s heading towards a sunshine post of his own with all the hinting but not really saying anything but no offence Max you aren’t quite at the fame level of Lando where people will care that you have a gf 😬😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i hope that quadruple is going to get expanded into a sextuple (this is a funny word but i googled it) with DR and HB 😂
*lurkers, a friendship sextuple, not what you naughty people are thinking right now

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
ok, my bet:
Save the date: the crew will be there in August 2022
I remember a repost from Luisa showing a friend in Bali
He doesn't follow that girl..im betting is one of the girls from Kika's group they were the ones that party with him in London or is Luisa's friend Ema. Or im wrong and is another one but for sure is learning portuguese because of her. Only wish he just learned the right one to talk to her 😂

Reactions: 2
He doesn't follow that girl..im betting is one of the girls from Kika's group they were the ones that party with him in London or is Luisa's friend Ema.
oh no, I did not think about that girl, It is just about Bali and Luisa's interest

Reactions: 2
A dirt road on Geoguesser…
Max - “what in the hell, is this from like 1980?” 💀💀💀 Like they didn’t have paved roads in 1980

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe so from all the hints they’ve been giving

I’m ngl, it seems like he’s heading towards a sunshine post of his own with all the hinting but not really saying anything but no offence Max you aren’t quite at the fame level of Lando where people will care that you have a gf 😬😂😂
Soft launch of the girlfriend, there'll be an insta post with the random girls shoulder but not her face in a few weeks 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A dirt road on Geoguesser…
Max - “what in the hell, is this from like 1980?” 💀💀💀 Like they didn’t have paved roads in 1980
NGL if you were from my Dad's home in the early 80s they didn't have paved roads....or electricity. They only got electricity in 1985 and an indoor toilet around about the same time.
The roads still aren't great.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
not people on tumblr and twitter stirring tit again
a) lando hates lewis because he said in that podcast that people expect f1 drivers to turn up in their fancy clothes and leave again and people assume he's talking tit about lewis*
b) kelly left p in brazil
what goes on in these people's heads? how much hatred do they harbour for people they don't even know?
*funny thing is that podcast was about how much tit there's online and how people take stuff out of context and make him look like someone with bad intentions and here they go proving him right, he literally said he respect seb and lewis the most in the same damn podcast

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.