Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the drivers are playing golf,
we love toto wolff,
the mclaren has to evolve,
then we got a good show.

happy 56. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
the drivers are playing golf,
we love toto wolff,
the mclaren has to evolve,
then we got a good show.

happy 56. ❤
yay for 56!

your last prediction on other thread ok hoping is the reverse jinx!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Welcome to #56. Atm Charles is likely to be WDC based on @imola making and changing her own rules. But at the rate we are going at, it will be either George getting his first or Lewis get the 8th (again depending on @imola changing her own rules).
Real lifing today but defos think that @lni33 should be sending some not so subtle texts to some old uni friends….
❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome to #56. Atm Charles is likely to be WDC based on @imola making and changing her own rules. But at the rate we are going at, it will be either George getting his first or Lewis get the 8th (again depending on @imola changing her own rules).
Real lifing today but defos think that @lni33 should be sending some not so subtle texts to some old uni friends….
❤❤
i'm okay with sharl or lewis... i think i'd prefer lewis wdc at the moment because the likelihood of lewis retiring before sharl is quite high, sharl can get the next one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
#56 🧡

Unedited cause I'm tireeeed 😴

IMG_20220315_163051.jpg

Can't wait to become lion hearted girl F1 couch potato this weekend 🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with Lewis (hopefully) scoring this 8th WDC, I also hope Yuki gets a podium this year.

Also, which channel does F1 coverage the best? Is it sky?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.