Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the order has me baffled, I really don’t understand it 😂
Yeah it’s weird. Starts with the new drivers, goes for a wander through different teams then kind of does some championships order then messes around to end with Lewis and Max 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bizzare. Not all race numbers obvious either.

Reactions: 1
I thought media day was on friday this season to have shorter race week-ends. But Charles and Carlos seemed to be doing interviews today. So is it only the F1 drivers press conference which was move on Friday or all the medias thing? 🤔🤔 I am confusion 😫

View attachment 1131463View attachment 1131462
main press conference is now on Friday . but teams can schedule interviews on Thursday and do team video etc, . Now i don't see a point have a press con. on Friday if they have to be there on Thursday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.