Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These ones, I got them when I broke my thumb and they worked ok for that

View attachment 1127717
Ok so that’s just pure ibuprofen. There is another version you can get over the counter that I can’t remember the name of the life of my but is by the same company that includes Codeine as well so will be slightly stronger. You would be able to have both at the same time but would be able to swap normal ibuprofen for normal paracetamol.

Interesting... Not sure if I expected Lando to be the romantic type
View attachment 1127750
This is actually very cute ❤

you don't not... so you do?
Please just stop. It’s been a long day. God knows what I’m going to be like on Thursday when I’ve had uni 9-4 and then working 4.15-9😫😂😫😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok so that’s just pure ibuprofen. There is another version you can get over the counter that I can’t remember the name of the life of my but is by the same company that includes Codeine as well so will be slightly stronger. You would be able to have both at the same time but would be able to swap normal ibuprofen for normal paracetamol.
solpadeine includes codeine, paracetamol and caffeine - is that what you mean?

Please just stop. It’s been a long day. God knows what I’m going to be like on Thursday when I’ve had uni 9-4 and then working 4.15-9😫😂😫😂
you're going to be happy because we're gonna get lots of content and a hopefully amazing race weekend ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
solpadeine includes codeine, paracetamol and caffeine - is that what you mean?
No it was Neurofen Plus. Basically the ibuprofen version. Felt like all I basically sold OTC at the pharmacy back home was that so I would remember Solpadine 😂

you're going to be happy because we're gonna get lots of content and a hopefully amazing race weekend ❤
An amazing race weekend that I can’t bloody watch😂😂

• Haha
Neither did I few months ago :ROFLMAO:

And now they are taking Max and Kelly down the trone with soppiness 😅

And Cha is the quietest and the least cringe wag... What a time to be alive 🤯
i prefer him being all soppy and lovey rather than being the guy that follows a bunch of half dressed girls with big boobs. nothing wrong with posting these pics, but odd for a young man to be following and liking all these pics. this lando is much better. glad to see him treating women the way they deserve to be treated and not just enjoying them for their physical assets.

An amazing race weekend that I can’t bloody watch😂😂
well then i hope it won't be amazing? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so that’s just pure ibuprofen. There is another version you can get over the counter that I can’t remember the name of the life of my but is by the same company that includes Codeine as well so will be slightly stronger. You would be able to have both at the same time but would be able to swap normal ibuprofen for normal paracetamol
Thank you, you're a star 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i prefer him being all soppy and lovey rather than being the guy that follows a bunch of half dressed girls with big boobs. nothing wrong with posting these pics, but odd for a young man to be following and liking all these pics. this lando is much better.

That’s very true but I feel like we SLATE max and other drivers for being romantic so I feel like it’s only fair we do the same with lando 😂

• Haha
That’s very true but I feel like we SLATE max and other drivers for being romantic so I feel like it’s only fair we do the same with lando 😂
i mean i just hate overly romantic stuff in general so yes to that but i can appreciate the drivers being whipped and sappy boyfriends 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i prefer him being all soppy and lovey rather than being the guy that follows a bunch of half dressed girls with big boobs. nothing wrong with posting these pics, but odd for a young man to be following and liking all these pics. this lando is much better. glad to see him treating women the way they deserve to be treated and not just enjoying them for their physical assets.
Agree but ⬇
I'm still standing 🤪

Waiting for heart shaped pool plate in Bali (I won't post Latifi this time no worries 😅)

• Haha
  • Sad
Ok we know how much I hate all this lovey Dovey stuff but go lando for not getting a normal bouquet I guess 😂🙈
What’s odd about it to me is that it seems like such a romantic setting with the flowers and rose petals but from the table setting it looks like there are more than just them there. Quadruple confirmed?

✨sad max noises✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Part 1: I agree
Part 2: I will still results and will rewatch what I can so still hoping for a good race 😂but not looking forward to trying to catch up on Tattle afterwards lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Part 1: I agree
Part 2: I will still results and will rewatch what I can so still hoping for a good race 😂but not looking forward to trying to catch up on Tattle afterwards lol
yes that's gonna be a headache, i will be missing fp1 and 2 for work, watching quali and race with friends... i kind of hoping for a boring race so i don't have to go through PAGES

• Heart
  • Haha
yes that's gonna be a headache, i will be missing fp1 and 2 for work, watching quali and race with friends... i kind of hoping for a boring race so i don't have to go through PAGES
I’m so glad I’m off Friday because st Patrick’s day is Thursday so going to be able to watch all the sessions and I’m not doing anything Saturday and Sunday so tattle will get the full aac live time report 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
See, I don't mind them being romantic, it's the being so boringly predictable about it all. It's always roses, teddy bears blah blah blah nothing individual thst shows that they actually know what their missus likes...unless of course all wags just like roses and teddy bears 🐻 😂😂

I’m so glad I’m off Friday because st Patrick’s day is Thursday so going to be able to watch all the sessions and I’m not doing anything Saturday and Sunday so tattle will get the full aac live time report 😂😂
Whoop whoop extra bank history this year for the country surviving covid 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
See, I don't mind them being romantic, it's the being so boringly predictable about it all. It's always roses, teddy bears blah blah blah nothing individual thst shows that they actually know what their missus likes...unless of course all wags just like roses and teddy bears 🐻 😂😂
this! yes 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.