Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s odd about it to me is that it seems like such a romantic setting with the flowers and rose petals but from the table setting it looks like there are more than just them there. Quadruple confirmed?

✨sad max noises✨
I'm going back to investigate the table setting now 😁
Looks like they’re having dinner on their hotel room balcony. So it’s probably just to two of them 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The land of luxurious boxes!
funny thing is, when i was in turkey i wanted to get a little gift box or something (like those pre packaged ones with a bunch of goodies) for my surgeon and couldn't find a single thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went to find the most horrible thing on luxuryboxturkey site and I found familiar face... You must be bleeping kidding me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went to find the most horrible thing on luxuryboxturkey site and I found familiar face... You must be bleeping kidding me :ROFLMAO:

you're gonna hate what that pic says
1st pic: if you like a flower you're gonna go and pick it
2nd pic: but if you love a flower you're gonna go and water it regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tottaly random and off topic, but since half o f you guys are more mature than me and half of you finished high school and all that, can i just ask: Is it worth of crying and stressing ( i mean like is it normal to stress about school and cry about it to the piont where you start hurting yoruself,not sleeping because of it, and getting sick and ending uo in hospital just cus of school), i know school is important but is this all normal or just me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
not people on tumblr and twitter stirring tit again
a) lando hates lewis because he said in that podcast that people expect f1 drivers to turn up in their fancy clothes and leave again and people assume he's talking tit about lewis*
b) kelly left p in brazil
what goes on in these people's heads? how much hatred do they harbour for people they don't even know?
*funny thing is that podcast was about how much tit there's online and how people take stuff out of context and make him look like someone with bad intentions and here they go proving him right, he literally said he respect seb and lewis the most in the same damn podcast
I don't think Lando hates Lewis, this is nonsense, but the fancy clothes comments? Unnecessary, I didn't like it, sorry Lando.

Oh my days what the duck is going on today 😂
View attachment 1127911
CRINGE

Reactions: 3
Tottaly random and off topic, but since half o f you guys are more mature than me and half of you finished high school and all that, can i just ask: Is it worth of crying and stressing ( i mean like is it normal to stress about school and cry about it to the piont where you start hurting yoruself,not sleeping because of it, and getting sick and ending uo in hospital just cus of school), i know school is important but is this all normal or just me 😂
nothing is ever worth compromising your health for, not even school ❤

Is it some sort of half Belgian Valentine's day we don't know about?
I googled it for the giggles but the pictures are horrendous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely bleeping not. If you don't do well in school there are ways and means to get where you want to end up (medicine/ veterinary/law are kinda exceptions to that but you can still work your way in, it will just take longer)

DO NOT BURN OUT because of school, its not the end of the world if you have to repeat or even work for a few years and then attend college as a mature student if you fo want to go to college.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.