Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s odd about it to me is that it seems like such a romantic setting with the flowers and rose petals but from the table setting it looks like there are more than just them there. Quadruple confirmed?

✨sad max noises✨
I'm going back to investigate the table setting now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yes that's gonna be a headache, i will be missing fp1 and 2 for work, watching quali and race with friends... i kind of hoping for a boring race so i don't have to go through PAGES
High School Musical vibes yanno....

We will be fine. And I will be sure to provide the goods

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s very true but I feel like we SLATE max and other drivers for being romantic so I feel like it’s only fair we do the same with lando 😂
Max's default romance setting is "send red roses" or "send red roses with a gold rose" (2 years running)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.