Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kym will post one , but he is always taking forever to upload them on the website πŸ˜‚ he is on track now probably πŸ˜‚
Love it 😍
I'm enjoying the fashion stuff after two years of deciding which leggings to wear - the black ones or the other black ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So DR had covid symptoms weds....
He flew to Bahrain charter from heathrow I think since lando had to as well. Does uk require negative test on flight? I am just baffled how no one else got covod at mclaren ir the paddock. Grateful for sure, but such bad luck

Also seeing lu is there and no garage is making think Isa is there hiding out with her and we are gonna get a double date this weekend (possibly golfing)
Last I've seen Isa was in Madrid fashion week in her pyjamas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now on to DTS….

1) Max F ✨go little rockstar✨ That was awkward as hell though. We’ve seen Max and Lando play golf so many times and that’s not how they act. They are either acting like idiots or one is mad and not talking because they aren’t playing well
2) Gienther needs his own spin off.
3) George eating sushi with a fork and knife… has no one mentioned that?!?!
4) Mazepin is 🀒
5) Does Geri think we don’t all remember who she really is?
Russell eating sushi with a fork and a knife in the fanciest restaurant ever was a vision straight from hell. His super posh super glamorous girlfriend on the other side of the table was just πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘. I swear the lenghts of embarrasment you have to go through to have a very famous very rich bf is too much for the faint hearted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Full outfit and Jon as a bonus ❀
Do not like the pants and sneakers. Obviously she's gonna be 100% team sneakers, so will accept
But I just expected a wide leg pants and not loving the tapered here.
But really who cares, she still pulls it off
Do love Jon in Shorts

• Heart
Reactions: 3
haha same . hair in the bun , leggings , warm hoodie and coffee in my hand πŸ˜‚ at least my toddler is clean, dressed and fed πŸ˜‚
My children are currently none of those things πŸ™ˆ I need to stop killing my phone battery on tattle and do real life things πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also watched first 2 episodes of DTS and I want to smack Will Buxton off the screen everytime he appears plus Netflix really trying to convice it was warm enough in Oxfordshire in February for Geri to go horse riding without a jacket, get a grip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do not like the pants and sneakers. Obviously she's gonna be 100% team sneakers, so will accept
Do love Jon in Shorts
Actually wide leg trousers in the same colour would be stunning with that outfit as well. I think she looks fantastic with the tapered ones as well though

Reactions: 1
more of Lui and Lando😍

these ones are cute as wellπŸ₯Ί
The camera behind them… unboxed or Netflix, as it’s a rolling camera not a shooting one. Also I love she’s paired it with trainers. Her outfit is very now I feel! Well where I’m from anyways! She looks lush

Reactions: 7
Do love Jon in Shorts
yeah it is probably more comfortable for her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ pants are okay for me ☺ i still didn't accept the fact that now everyone is wearing wide pants or baggy clothes πŸ˜‚ I Can't give up on my skinny jeans with a high waist 😩 after i tried at Zara and HM 20 pairs of mom , boyfriend jeans and looked like an idiot , it is no for me πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.