Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl in pants!
And a non crop top
Yall this is progress
Assuming she ditched the sneakers
Need to see the bag but shes wearing the jewelry she was pushing yesterday
The fact she's there makes me think mclaren got the parts

Also 'L Xs 2' is this like Kyms squid code

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It seems our friend cinnamon has been quiet the last few days since Luisa made her paddock appearance. She’s desperately searching for a narrative to push. The first time the girl is pictured beside any McLaren team member there will be a post that starts like…

Let’s talk about Luisa and insert name…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems our friend cinnamon has been quiet the last few days since Luisa made her paddock appearance. She’s desperately searching for a narrative to push. The first time the girl is pictured beside any McLaren team member there will be a post that starts like…

Let’s talk about Luisa and insert name…
She was pushing the narrative of them breaking up when Lando wasn't wearing the silver bracelet
Probably hasn't recovered from the blatantly wrong she's been this whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apart from AstonMartin there was no mention of Alfa Romeo in DTS. I thought we’d see some sort of farewell thing for Kimi & the dramas of letting Italian Jesus go? Did Alfa not want to be involved in the series?

Reactions: 4
From motorsport imgs / Sutton f1
I’m kind of confused about her height. In the picture from the BRITs we know she was wearing heels and she’s like a head shorter than him. But in the pics from Thursday she doesn’t look that much shorter than him and we know she wasn’t wearing heels that day. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m kind of confused about her height. In the picture from the BRITs we know she was wearing heels and she’s like a head shorter than him. But in the pics from Thursday she doesn’t look that much shorter than him and we know she wasn’t wearing heels that day. 🤷‍♀️
We had some commentary on the Brit pose. Apparently was a weird cross legged kinda hunched look at weird angle. I believe she is 5'3" and lando is like 5'7".... sorry American measurements are all i can handle

We had some commentary on the Brit pose. Apparently was a weird cross legged kinda hunched look at weird angle. I believe she is 5'3" and land is like 5'7".... sorry American measurements are all i can handle
Might be it. Just went and looked at the pic again and she is standing kinda weird. Come on Lui! One leg in front, hand on hip, shoulders back, tits out. Your the model girl! We shouldn’t have to tell you this!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Might be it. Just went and looked at the pic again and she is standing kinda weird. Come on Lui! One leg in front, hand on hip, shoulders back, tits out. Your the model girl! We shouldn’t have to tell you this!! 🤣🤣
I know she had such great posture all night too. Oh well she's got the paddock walk down

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the chat is like in the paddock after D2S aired and they all say the tit talking about one another 😂

• Haha
I wonder what the chat is like in the paddock after D2S aired and they all say the tit talking about one another 😂
The real reason for Daniel's 'covid'
Also super sad Mclarens brakes still screwed
Lu not in garage. Who is she chilling with in the AC

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.