Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny’s sick
Christian’s a prick
We love Lando’s chick
Let’s go for another kick

*lurkers, this was my attempt at poetry, chick and prick are not meant to be degradatory, I just needed a rhyme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well Danny’s definitely gonna binge DTS now surely? He’s stuck in a hotel room by himself for the week 😂 in all honesty though I hope he feels better soon, I had a rough time with covid myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cheers to #54 🥂❤
#cancelthechristiangeriandwillshow
#freejnsn
#freejnsnbeforeitstoolate
#jakedennisin

Get well soon Danny ❤❤😘

yes I did type this lying on the gym floor because my legs are ✨numb✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Danny’s sick
Christian’s a prick
We love Lando’s chick

*lurkers, this was my attempt at poetry, chick and prick are not meant to be degradatory, I just needed a rhyme
*with laughter

Here is to #54 Carlos your up next my love 🥰

And with that here is my list for episode 7.
My conclusion is that Yuki is my new fave

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That ribbon that Maz's dad was wearing in his scenes bothered me so I googled it and

"The Saint George ribbon was widely used on the uniforms of Russian soldiers in the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. "

Good riddance to those pricks. I wish they would have cut the Maz episode altogether.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I freaking love them

That ribbon that Maz's dad was wearing in his scenes bothered me so I googled it and

"The Saint George ribbon was widely used on the uniforms of Russian soldiers in the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. "

Good riddance to those pricks. I wish they would have cut the Maz episode altogether.
So obviously as this was last year it must just be a Russian army thing. Not a good look at all

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just got to the scene where a child was asking Checo to take Lewis out. That’s what young people are taking away from the season because of what is being said to media, because two teams have now respect for each other whatsoever. Let that sink in, a child asking a grown ass man to take a 7 times world champion out with his race car. A black man, nonetheless. Where is the bleeping respect? What kind of an example are these people setting?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Danny’s sick
Christian’s a prick
We love Lando’s chick

You're just full of talents 😘😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Babes half of you probb gonna get kicked out of Britts wedding beacuse you werent invited buut me on the other hand, they wont even recongize its me cus ima goin to be their GINT WALKING chandelier;);):sneaky:
Screenshot_20220311-214515_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope Daniel gets well soon, I’m new to F1 and he just seems so lovely and positive (Literally). Anyway, I’m on episode 2 of DTS season 4. I might not have watched the season last year due to being new but jeeez you can just tell Netflix are creating drama for the views🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had watch 5 episodes of DTS today but all the dramas drained me. So I decided to finally watch the Harry Potter 2022 reunion instead and now i just feel old :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.