Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mclaren still not having the brakes makes me nervous 😬

They will not be able to run more than 3 laps after eachother before returning to the pits

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Luisa’s outfit is a big yes ❤ would wear that 100%, pretty sure I have similar trousers 😂 she looks amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando’s done more laps in half an hour than he did in two hours yesterday. Are the brakes no longer bwoken?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So DR had covid symptoms weds....
He flew to Bahrain charter from heathrow I think since lando had to as well. Does uk require negative test on flight? I am just baffled how no one else got covod at mclaren ir the paddock. Grateful for sure, but such bad luck

Also seeing lu is there and no garage is making think Isa is there hiding out with her and we are gonna get a double date this weekend (possibly golfing)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Without 🕶
Love what she’s wearing! Hope someone posts her full outfit soon

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He flew to Bahrain charter from heathrow I think since lando had to as well. Does uk require negative test on flight? I am just baffled how no one else got covod at mclaren ir the paddock. Grateful for sure, but such bad luck

Also seeing lu is there and no garage is making think Isa is there hiding out with her and we are gonna get a double date this weekend (possibly golfing)
he did test the first day that he was sick and it was negative . so he was good when he arrived . Someone in garage is probably positive too 🤔 FIA always posted results of testing on covid but now nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

In England you don’t even need to legally isolate anymore if you test positive, it would depend on what the rules are to enter Bahrain as to whether they needed a test or not

Reactions: 1
Danny’s sick
Christian’s a prick
We love Lando’s chick
Let’s go for another kick

*lurkers, this was my attempt at poetry, chick and prick are not meant to be degradatory, I just needed a rhyme
Happy 54! How are there 8 pages already......

Back soon, catching up.

• Heart
Morning everyone! I get up not too long ago, go to instagram not full awake and saw that. I was like WTF Toto 😲😲!??!? Then realise who posted that 😅😅

Screenshot_20220312-084944_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.