Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa will get 500k first time she waits for Lando at Parc Ferme

Hopefully in Bahrain already 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surpried isa has so little as Carlos is quite popular.

Kelly’s double when Max won right?! So can’t see hers going up much more.

Also, trying to back track through the threads but can’t fast enough. what’s the deal with Heidi -still just hinting? And Kat- are they still together?
I was surprised about Isa as well since she’s also quite active. Kelly did gain a lot that day, can’t remember if it was double though, maybe she went from 600 to 800 or something but really unsure.

Heidi was in Abu Dhabi with team DR and in the McLaren hospitality so I’d say they’re together but private though I’ve been saying that for ages. Pierre said last week his girlfriend is Ukrainian and therefore he feels personally affected so yes, still together

View attachment 1122364

Lu in Lando’s tik tok! Lu in his T-shirt!
CUTE 🥺🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was surprised about Isa as well since she’s also quite active. Kelly did gain a lot that day, can’t remember if it was double though, maybe she went from 600 to 800 or something but really unsure.

Heidi was in Abu Dhabi with team DR and in the McLaren hospitality so I’d say they’re together but private though I’ve been saying that for ages. Pierre said last week his girlfriend is Ukrainian and therefore he feels personally affected so yes, still together
thank you. I’m gonna stop asking questions now promise lol.
Also for comparison, brittny has 296k followers. Lu go get her girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah same. Although I will say squids are cute. Seems like she’s sticking around in Bahrain. Surely all the golf will bore her to tears?

Thanks for all the support last night ladies. I finally managed to speak with someone today. They apologised for the complete lack of communication, are now delivering it this afternoon and have also credited my account so good outcome in the end.
Glad you got sorted 😊😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.