Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The camera behind them… unboxed or Netflix, as it’s a rolling camera not a shooting one. Also I love she’s paired it with trainers. Her outfit is very now I feel! Well where I’m from anyways! She looks lush
Think it’s a Netflix one as ted said in his notebook last night they are easy to spot as they have a yellow sticker on the front 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My children are currently none of those things 🙈 I need to stop killing my phone battery on tattle and do real life things 🙄😂😂

Also watched first 2 episodes of DTS and I want to smack Will Buxton off the screen everytime he appears plus Netflix really trying to convice it was warm enough in Oxfordshire in February for Geri to go horse riding without a jacket, get a grip 😂😂

Actually wide leg trousers in the same colour would be stunning with that outfit as well. I think she looks fantastic with the tapered ones as well though
yeah me too 😂 i have to start cooking . 😩😂
his voice is making things even more dramatic 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On every picture of Lando and Luisa, Lando just looks SO PROUD to show off his hot model girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Naw!!! 😂😂😂🤢🤢 but honestly I feel so bad for the 2 of them being followed by the cameras like that!!! 🙈
Oh I think they arranged it. Netflix doesn't just have that kind of equipment good to go.
But let's just appreciate
Lu gets to paddock
And netflix
And we are in pre season.
Look out Geri....

Reactions: 3
The day she gets more followers than Kelly gonna have a party
Might take a while after all Kelly’s been with two drivers, got a kid with one and ones a world champ. & her dads a WC. When Lando posts her and actually tagged her though she will go up mad numbers.

Reactions: 7
On every picture of Lando and Luisa, Lando just looks SO PROUD to show off his hot model girlfriend 😂
Also she's the only wag there and it's before lando gets all moody with race results. So really perfect setup for an easy happy intro. I. Just glad he's making laps today and she can see it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also she's the only wag there and it's before lando gets all moody with race results. So really perfect setup for an easy happy intro. I. Just glad he's making laps today and she can see it
Was she with him for any bad races last year or will this be her first experience of it this year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.