Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she with him for any bad races last year or will this be her first experience of it this year?
Well they were already dating when Spa, Zandvoort, Sochi and basically the last part of the season happened. I don’t know if she was there but they were together when he had all that bad luck.

Reactions: 3
I'm Resisting the urge to photohop max fewtrell with the squids. Most likely will by the end of the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's gonna happen!
But Lando could really help her out with the tag
And a world championship
I definitely see her doing well, other than made up shite she comes across as a genuinely sunny person, she's gorgeous, she carries herself well so I hope great things come from this for her!

Well they were already dating when Spa, Zandvoort, Sochi and basically the last part of the season happened. I don’t know if she was there but they were together when he had all that bad luck.
So she's already had him when he's not been havigeeat days so at least she knows what to expect

• Heart
She was at abu dahbi. Kym conformed he has photos and today is her 3rd time in paddock

Reactions: 5
She was at abu dahbi. Kym conformed he has photos and today is her 3rd time in paddock
Which is wrong though, she was there for Abu Dhabi testing (we don’t know if she was at the race) and the three days now in Bahrain. Kym needs to get his facts straight.

Already looking for next season of DTS, she is stunning and both look so happy and in love :love:
Also I would love to know how it works with Netflix, do they ask if they can film their girlfriends or ?
Anyone who makes it on film has to agree to it. So yeah they are both consenting parties

• Heart
I'm Resisting the urge to photohop max fewtrell with the squids. Most likely will by the end of the day
Please resist the urge, it’s been such a lovely day so far I don’t want the hamster to ruin it 😂

• Haha
So she's already had him when he's not been havigeeat days so at least she knows what to expect
But except Sochi, Lando seemed in very good spirits after all that bad luck. I think he’s much better at dealing with it now than back then, maybe he’s realized that F1 is not everything

Reactions: 5
But except Sochi, Lando seemed in very good spirits after all that bad luck. I think he’s much better at dealing with it now than back then, maybe he’s realized that F1 is not everything
She seems like a calming presence for him. Like the golf stream in Abu Dhabi when he was having a bad day and she was just chilling buying him noodles and reading meditation books.
If she made it through the dubai shakedown and testing, she's prob able to handle a lot and balance him out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm late for like 100 pages again
The outfit is

It's okay but again basic af 🤪. Like, there is a high school near me and more than a half of the girls are dressed better every day 😅

And these mcqueens are so ugly 😅

• Haha
I want to play this outfit game too 😭
How do you make these now polyvore is gone? Just a collage or there is some app?

• Heart
I'm late for like 100 pages again
The outfit is

It's okay but again basic af 🤪. Like, there is a high school near me and more than a half of the girls are dressed better every day 😅

And these mcqueens are so ugly 😅
The commentary i was waiting for
How she has kept those McQueens so white so long is beyond me
But we'll worth the 400 they cost

• Haha
Not the F1 cameraman zooming in on Lando‘s brakes 😭 bro we don’t want to be reminded of the pain

• Haha
I’m 100% here for Lu’s trainers. But that’s maybe also as I live in them too! Another great outfit that is classy but practical for the paddocks.

On another note, Esteban Ocon suddenly gone up in my ranks when I reached this bit of DTS and him fussing over his cat 🥰

DDB534FB-6FC4-4798-B15B-521989914893.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.