Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's okay. Kimi is fine with that and is living happily ever after with his millions, gorgeous happy family, and new principle position. Oh his karaoke bar doing well.. look like zhou may be the next I don't give an f of f1

So was watching testing at 2am us East coast time... then the end of cycling to break it up around 10am.... then proceeded to DTS the F out of my day
Yeah I was up late all night finishing today's work for it. 2 more DTS to go before repeating testing tomorrow early. But breaking for wine
In my brief moments of sleep had a Yuki and George sex dream, no idea why, but no complaints. Hoping I get some Carlos or le clerc action tonight

Yalll...but. Carlos saying golf with Lando may happen this weekend. Will lu be there? Will her and carlos be besties? Omg max is gonna be sooooo jealous, but git his first wag claim on netflix
I had a dream last night about meeting Carlos and speaking my little spanish to him and giving me a big hug, and he was so nice lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ladies! I lost track of this at around #30 something (no joke)

some thought son DTS & relationships btw drivers
(I have only watched episode 4-5 and some random twitter vídeos bc there is so much DTS bullshit I can take at The time)

-The fact they had to put Yuki on Rookie training camp is hilarious. Also the team waiting patiently for him to stop swearing was just SO FUNNY I swear. I love Yuki off track and hate his anger on track but regardless he is defo the least japanese person I know.

-Russell eating sushi with a fork and a knife in the fanciest restaurant ever was a vision straight from hell. His super posh super glamorous girlfriend on the other side of the table was just 👁👄👁. I swear the lenghts of embarrasment you have to go through to have a very famous very rich bf is too much for the faint hearted.

Lando & Daniel: I think Daniel is extremely resilient. He must have had to got through a lot of dark days this year. But I also think Mclaren is very very adamant on them (lando & Daniel, but also the whole team around them) staying close together and being a support net for each other as well as the overall team being non judgmental and always supporting on everybody. Zack is also very fond on this in my opinion.I think they are activelly pushing this narrative of the maclaren family for the media but it all comes from a place of honesty and solid business ethics. I am still in awe of the maturity Lando showed after Imola. That kid wonders me in the best ways ever. He is so true to his goofy nature but shows much self restraint when he has to.

Fernando is SO GENEROUS with Esteban and it shows. I think Esteban easy going nature and Fernandos very serious chillness has created a very similar vibe in alpine as there is in mclaren.

last but definetly not least… the cringiest video from the c^2 Ferrari duo. I feel bad for leclerc, I really like him but he really is so awkward and dumb sometimes…. Like for real his only braincell was STRUGGLING here

Omg was that for real when toto was telling George he got the seat??? Like not a reenactment? Lol sorry if it’s so obvious and I’m dumb xx
I think is reenactment for narrative reasons <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladies! I lost track of this at around #30 something (no joke)

some thought son DTS & relationships btw drivers
(I have only watched episode 4-5 and some random twitter vídeos bc there is so much DTS bullshit I can take at The time)

-The fact they had to put Yuki on Rookie training camp is hilarious. Also the team waiting patiently for him to stop swearing was just SO FUNNY I swear. I love Yuki off track and hate his anger on track but regardless he is defo the least japanese person I know.

-Russell eating sushi with a fork and a knife in the fanciest restaurant ever was a vision straight from hell. His super posh super glamorous girlfriend on the other side of the table was just 👁👄👁. I swear the lenghts of embarrasment you have to go through to have a very famous very rich bf is too much for the faint hearted.

Lando & Daniel: I think Daniel is extremely resilient. He must have had to got through a lot of dark days this year. But I also think Mclaren is very very adamant on them (lando & Daniel, but also the whole team around them) staying close together and being a support net for each other as well as the overall team being non judgmental and always supporting on everybody. Zack is also very fond on this in my opinion.I think they are activelly pushing this narrative of the maclaren family for the media but it all comes from a place of honesty and solid business ethics. I am still in awe of the maturity Lando showed after Imola. That kid wonders me in the best ways ever. He is so true to his goofy nature but shows much self restraint when he has to.

Fernando is SO GENEROUS with Esteban and it shows. I think Esteban easy going nature and Fernandos very serious chillness has created a very similar vibe in alpine as there is in mclaren.

last but definetly not least… the cringiest video from the c^2 Ferrari duo. I feel bad for leclerc, I really like him but he really is so awkward and dumb sometimes…. Like for real his only braincell was STRUGGLING here

I think is reenactment for narrative reasons <3
Resisting urge to put alpine as my constructor in F1 fantasy.

Also when are George and Carmen heading to Monaco?

Yuki Yuki yuki!

Cyril sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Resisting urge to put alpine as my constructor in F1 fantasy.

Also when are George and Carmen heading to Monaco?

Yuki Yuki yuki!

Cyril sad
No clue what F1 Fantasy is (do you win anything?) but in my fantasy Carlos Sainz is world champion…. And so is lando.

Reactions: 1
Busy week with college for me so I probably can't watch DTS for at least a few more days sadly :( I was debating avoiding here until then but as you can see I failed because its hard for me to stay away from you girls and the tea you bring haha but I'm excited for the season! Seems like its a bit hit or miss though from everyone's reactions?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay wag count
1. Kelly
2. Carola
3. Max F
4. Roscoe
5. Elena
6. Carmen
7. Sandy
8. Tiffany
Also again special shout out to Susie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Okay wag count
1. Kelly
2. Carola
3. Max F
4. Roscoe
5. Elena
6. Carmen
7. Tiffany
Also again special shout out to Susie
As an aside I just can’t take Geri Horner acting like she is so posh and well to do like love you literally made your money getting your tits and fanny out on stage with the spice girls PULL THE OTHER ONE

Lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
As an aside I just can’t take Geri Horner acting like she is so posh and well to do like love you literally made your money getting your tits and fanny out on stage with the spice girls PULL THE OTHER ONE
Just a reminder geri was always ginger not posh
But married into it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see we're doing a lot of outfits so I got a question for you all: What would be your WAG look for the 1st race day at the paddock? (Serious by the way - not Button wedding vibes lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
ALEXA PLAY DIE FOR YOU BY THE WEEKND
View attachment 1119216

🥰❤😇💘😚
Honestly, Charles is extra pretty this week

seeing all those looks here

Very smart move by Lily:

Screenshot_20220311-181133.png

About DTS: I'm still going to episode 3 but I'm just 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I can't deal with that tit Horner Spice couple anymore
I know they created characters to get screen time on Netflix but it's horrible to see people so horrible, horrible behavior.

Horrible

I see we're doing a lot of outfits so I got a question for you all: What would be your WAG look for the 1st race day at the paddock? (Serious by the way - not Button wedding vibes lol)

I'm sorry, I just have 2 moods: floral dress or full black outfit

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Bahrain id go for something like this
Its shein don’t come at me 🙈
A73BF9E2-AE41-4DB8-9F86-102823876E59.png
I I
I love a white boot so these 😍😍
E5C49791-D302-4B8C-A696-033E71D843CE.png
then some nice chunky gold jewellery 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well real life was a real Horner today. I’ve spent all evening catching up here and watching the first few episodes.

@iona.a.smith you are a legend for all your lists.
Here’s my not as good as yours list on all my thoughts from today…

Let’s start with the wddng. I don’t really have a thing for Jnsn but I won’t pass up a good party and some drama. Just can’t be bothered with an outfit so I’ll wear my bedding
003CC9E8-80EF-463F-8FA2-B24C1AABB9A5.jpeg

Now my first paddock appearance I’ll put in a little effort. I know someone here (can’t remember who) hates sneakers with skirts but I HATE flat sandals. IMO only toddlers should wear flat sandals and since I’m not wearing heels in the paddock, sneakers it is.
7DF5E5DE-EE7B-46CF-A099-88B11A32DDA2.jpeg

Also poor DR. I found out here he had Covid so I went from feeling sorry for his butthole, to happy about his negative tests, to he’s feeling better and fingers crossed for tomorrow, to POSITIVE result! And all in like 5 pages. 💀💀💀 seriously though super crappy (HA) for him. I hope if he’s a little off Lando next week people cut him some slack.

Now on to DTS….

1) Max F ✨go little rockstar✨ That was awkward as hell though. We’ve seen Max and Lando play golf so many times and that’s not how they act. They are either acting like idiots or one is mad and not talking because they aren’t playing well
2) Gienther needs his own spin off.
3) George eating sushi with a fork and knife… has no one mentioned that?!?!
4) Mazepin is 🤢
5) Does Geri think we don’t all remember who she really is?

I have some many more thoughts but I can’t even think of them all 🤦‍♀️ Overall, Netflix is a damn mess for making them act scenes. I hate it. Them showing footage and then having the drivers react or just behind the scenes stuff of the teams is so much more interesting then recreating moments and forcing conversations. I’M LOOKING AT YOU TOTO AND GEORGE!!

That’s it. That’s all I have tonight.

oh!!! Almost forgot, why is Track Marshall Lando the hottest he’s ever been to me?!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.