Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished whole season of DTS and Red Bull fans dont attack me but Horner guy is sitting on my nervesπŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hi guys, long time lurker here (been here since the kenneth days LOL) but I just applied for any indycar internship and im looking for good vibes please :)
You’ve joined us as we dress shop (seriously for once! Shock horror I know) but good to hear about that internship!! Hope it all goes well😊 Oh and welcome πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think even Red Bull fans agree with you πŸ˜†
They do. My friend is a huge Red Bull fan and even thinks Abu Dhabi went totally right but can’t stand RBR management

hi guys, long time lurker here (been here since the kenneth days LOL) but I just applied for any indycar internship and im looking for good vibes please :)
WELCOME ❀ we have plenty of good vibes, hope all goes well with the internship πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
George is so much more attractive in motion than in photos to me, does anyone else think??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this was discussed before but I'm on the Williams ep of DTS and didn't realize James Matthews aka Pippa Mids hubby and Spencer's brother was involved in Williams?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m f*cking creasing at the scenes of yuki walking past Poundland and pizza express

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really didn’t mean it in a degradatory way but I wanted to express my outrage at what I’m seeing in DTS right now πŸ˜‚
yeah just wish DTS could have like given production like 2 more weeks before premiering and they coulda totally deleted all the mazepin stuff... especially the dad

Reactions: 5
Okay 2 episodes down of DTS and that's where I will leave it for tonight, thoughts below:

First episode - was a bit boring tbh, felt disjointed

Second episode - much better, the golf 🀣🀣 sad Daniel makes me sad πŸ’”πŸ’” Jesus Lando, I know it's just immaturity but I wish he'd grow up quicker. Stop worrying so much about getting psyched out by his team mates. He's a great driver but the strops are so pre-teen and he just comes across like bit of a dick at times. Sainze and Carlos surprised me, didn't realise that they were so chill together..Sainze really is the perfect team mate (and future world champion πŸ˜‰)❀❀❀

First episodes they are making Lando look like a biggest spoiled brat and Daniel as depressed one

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this was discussed before but I'm on the Williams ep of DTS and didn't realize James Matthews aka Pippa Mids hubby and Spencer's brother was involved in Williams?
I was shocked when I saw Pippa on pictures from Austin, but now it makes sense why George and Carmen went on holidays to his family's resort in St Barth twice

I must have slightly missed that but. In what capacity??
Williams website says he's a board member

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.