Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One last DTS rant then I‘m gonna call it a day on my DTS hate-watching experience. Jon making retching noises after Lando and him made fun of “let’s duck tit up” was not it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
AND he reposted it.... is that LIKE tagging her?
He’s making up for having her endure yet another golf tournament with a bunch of competitive himbos tomorrow after she’s had to listen to him being on the phone with Daniel every night these past few days. She’s going through a lot 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw it and wanted to post it but i was like hell no 😂 Monza is definitely ready with that jumping guy 😂
Yeah same. Although I will say squids are cute. Seems like she’s sticking around in Bahrain. Surely all the golf will bore her to tears?

Thanks for all the support last night ladies. I finally managed to speak with someone today. They apologised for the complete lack of communication, are now delivering it this afternoon and have also credited my account so good outcome in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s making up for having her endure yet another golf tournament with a bunch of competitive himbos tomorrow after she’s had to listen to him being on the phone with Daniel every night these past few days. She’s going through a lot 😢

#freeluisa
Or should I say #frls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll say it right now - if it's gonna be The Little Prince I'm out... Enough is enough 😅

At risk of being exiled but I actually like that book, read it in French and it was quite beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At risk of being exiled but I actually like that book, read it in French and it was quite beautiful
Hahaha me too we had to read little prince at school for french classes..i also really like it has a beautiful message.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I want to see Jenson!!!! Are they being skimpy with the photos because they are selling the original ones to the paparazzi? I don’t think most people care nearly as much as we do!!!

Reactions: 2
Why am I never here when exciting things happen!!! I went to work and came back to Squid content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning ☺ Here is the bride 👰🏼‍♀️
Just from the little I know about her I knew this is exactly the type of dress she would wear. 😬😬😬
I mean she obviously has an amazing figure but I am a wedding dress purist, A-line or ball gown. 🤷‍♀️

Second dress is fugly- split above your lady garden- clssy BRT.

View attachment 1121950
This is NOT it either.

I don’t know why people making bad choices on their wedding day is such a pet peeve of mine. Maybe because I feel like in 10 years they will look at the pictures and realize how awful it was. I’ll say it again. Timeless people!!!

• Heart
Just from the little I know about her I knew this is exactly the type of dress she would wear. 😬😬😬
I mean she obviously has an amazing figure but I am a wedding dress purist, A-line or ball gown. 🤷‍♀️
Can you even sit in this type of dress ? 😂😂 i was so happy that i had my ball gown dress 😂

Reactions: 1
The squids 🥰 I think he’s wear the same sunglasses she’s been wearing in the paddock too.. cute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.