Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s Lando’s interview with Scott Mills and Chris Stark, it starts at 1:06:25 πŸ™‚

lol when he talks about pets named after him πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
My dog is actually Lando because I wanted the name of a driver from McLaren's history. I chose Mika but my family liked the name Lando better.
Anyways worst fans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just finished episode with Yuki, lol what a funny guy. I don't understand how he can be F1 driver with such a big hatred for exercise and general workouts. Amazing πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
And inspiring you can be great evenwhen you absolutely hate it and it'll ruin your whole day

Reactions: 5

I want to talk with that twitter girl who said he has small hands...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I want to talk with that twitter girl who said he has small hands...
His hands would look good on a… steering wheel
*this is me asking McLaren to get their tit together because I’m anxious and too mentally fragile for this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His hands would look good on a… steering wheel
*this is me asking McLaren to get their tit together because I’m anxious and too mentally fragile for this
Ahmm.... ummm maybe video of him turning the steering wheel with on hand... like i think you onow what i mean

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is really sad and everything but the caption is killing me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A brat disguised as an angel ❀
I wouldn't want him any other way. Sleepy, bratty Lando looking adorable and shagged with bed head in a morning next to me in bed. But at the same time you can tell he's up for early morning fun and wanting a blowjob. πŸ˜† And me being nothing but willing to fill my mouth.

Sorry that escalated a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't want him any other way. Sleepy, bratty Lando looking adorable and shagged with bed head in a morning next to me in bed. But at the same time you can tell he's up for early morning fun and wanting a blowjob. πŸ˜† And me being nothing but willing to fill my mouth.

Sorry that escalated a bit.
Steph apparently doesn't believe in gifs so we now got this πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.