Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa is 1k away from 200k
This is going really fast, one story repost and kym picture for her over 10k new followers

Reactions: 6
I think she could if Lando wins a race and starts tagging her in pics because I think Lando’s a bit more liked than Max and had Max not been a championship contender and the actual champion in 2021, Lando would’ve won in that one survey
I was just having a gander at Kellys profile... I am not a Kelly hater at all, in fact I have defended her so many times, but the “scientist” in her bio has me 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just having a gander at Kellys profile... I am not a Kelly hater at all, in fact I have defended her so many times, but the “scientist” in her bio has me 💀💀💀
Same! I like Kelly and will defend her as well and I’m a firm believer in her relationship with Max but that’s just 👀

I thinks it’s going to come today
Yeah it’s really only a matter of minutes

Reactions: 3
Same! I like Kelly and will defend her as well and I’m a firm believer in her relationship with Max but that’s just 👀

Yeah it’s really only a matter of minutes
Girll be careful she might be here, who knows 👀👀👀,she might block you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
anyway I'm going for a walk and starbucks , we have 13 degrees . I need vitamin D 😂🌞I'll see you on the new thread ❤

• Heart
Luisa is 1k away from 200k
This is going really fast, one story repost and kym picture for her over 10k new followers
And meanwhile sis is just like…
1647181505473.gif

she has done none of the work. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As it stands, I think Luisa has a really good chance of getting ahead of Lily and Cha this season

Kelly 864k
Lily 440k
Charlotte 408k
Luisa 200k
Sara 169k
Kat 151k
Tiffany 151k
Carola 85k
Isa 82k
Elena 60k
Sandra 54k
Heidi 42k
Louise 7k

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re not really my style either but somehow it suits her and she looks pretty. I’d never feel comfortable in it on a day where people are already looking at me 👀 but good for her, bold choice and she’s pulling it off

Well you’re gonna really hate what I’m reading literally now then
*this is the 3rd book of his that I’m reading though so maybe that makes it better
Alchemist also has a good message but in my opinion was kinda predictable and cheesy. Also could have been the translation

Reactions: 3
I’m just like at least throw in a post about a molecule or something every now and then. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As it stands, I think Luisa has a really good chance of getting ahead of Lily and Cha this season

Kelly 864k
Lily 440k
Charlotte 408k
Luisa 200k
Sara 169k
Kat 151k
Tiffany 151k
Carola 85k
Isa 82k
Elena 60k
Sandra 54k
Heidi 42k
Louise 7k
Look at you and your research…also who is Louise?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alchemist also has a good message but in my opinion was kinda predictable and cheesy. Also could have been the translation
Predictable for sure but I think most books of this genre are but maybe it is the translation, probably is more beautiful in Brazil Portuguese

Look at you and your research…also who is Louise?? 😂
I always do my research very thoroughly 🥰 Mrs Magnussen 😂

I’m just like at least throw in a post about a molecule or something every now and then. Jesus.
Or show us the composition of the APM Monaco jewels 👀

• Heart
Yes! I was getting ready to say with that repost 200k around the corner!
Bold prediction - can she reach 1mil before Kelly? I know Kelly is way ahead but I don’t pay attention to her enough to know how fast hers increases. I feel like her influx of followers has peaked and must be a lot slower.
I WANT this just to see!!!

I thinks it’s going to come today
Definitely if she's at an actual race and photographed by more

I believe it's technically "world renowned scientist" and "modelliest model of fragrance"

• Haha

Kelly 864k
Lily 440k
Charlotte 408k
Luisa 200k
Sara 169k
Kat 151k
Tiffany 151k
Carola 85k
Isa 82k
Elena 60k
Sandra 54k
Heidi 42k
Louise 7k
Surpried isa has so little as Carlos is quite popular.

Kelly’s double when Max won right?! So can’t see hers going up much more.

Also, trying to back track through the threads but can’t fast enough. what’s the deal with Heidi -still just hinting? And Kat- are they still together?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.