Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At risk of being exiled but I actually like that book, read it in French and it was quite beautiful
Oh the book is not bad... It just sticked with me that everyone says it's their favourite without even reading it 😅 like for some time everyone had quotes on walls, shirts, cups whole aesthetics and when asked about meaning... Silence :ROFLMAO:

Same goes for Coelho's Alchemist.. There was a time when like every Croatian celeb on question about their favourite book would say "The Little Prince of course. Oooh and Alchemist"

Come on Lui :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Just from the little I know about her I knew this is exactly the type of dress she would wear. 😬😬😬
I mean she obviously has an amazing figure but I am a wedding dress purist, A-line or ball gown. 🤷‍♀️

This is NOT it either.

I don’t know why people making bad choices on their wedding day is such a pet peeve of mine. Maybe because I feel like in 10 years they will look at the pictures and realize how awful it was. I’ll say it again. Timeless people!!!
They’re not really my style either but somehow it suits her and she looks pretty. I’d never feel comfortable in it on a day where people are already looking at me 👀 but good for her, bold choice and she’s pulling it off

Oh the book is not bad... It just sticked with me that everyone says it's their favourite without even reading it 😅 like for some time everyone had quotes on walls, shirts, cups whole aesthetics and when asked about meaning... Silence :ROFLMAO:

Same goes for Coelho's Alchemist.. There was a time when like every Croatian celeb on question about their favourite book would say "The Little Prince of course. Oooh and Alchemist"

Come on Lui :ROFLMAO:
Well you’re gonna really hate what I’m reading literally now then
*this is the 3rd book of his that I’m reading though so maybe that makes it better

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha me too we had to read little prince at school for french classes..i also really like it has a beautiful message.
We read it at the same time as The Old Man and the Sea and Jonathan Livingston Seagull
The Little Prince everyone considered better just for it's aesthetics and I couldn't stand that (even as a kid 😂)

Gosh, I'm such a Daniel 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never felt more uncultured that I do right now….I have never even heard of half of these books, let’s alone read them 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We read it at the same time as The Old Man and the Sea and Jonathan Livingston Seagull
The Little Prince everyone considered better just for it's aesthetics and I couldn't stand that (even as a kid 😂)

Gosh, I'm such a Daniel 😇
Why did you all read such good books at school, I read Goethes “Faust” and Kafkas “the metamorphosis”… 😫
*no it does not get more German than that

• Heart
  • Wow
All their necks are so muscular and massive coz of the training for g force,
Yeah so I looked again to look at the neck based on this. What I noticed more is that it looks like a lot of glitter on his face. Am I seeing things?

• Haha
Why did you all read such good books at school, I read Goethes “Faust” and Kafkas “the metamorphosis”… 😫
*no it does not get more German than that
lol I like those
not a fan of little prince or alchemist

• Wow
Reactions: 2
lol I like those
not a fan of little prince or alchemist
I liked metamorphosis as well but Faust was just not it for me 😂 but I like most books, pretty easy to please when it comes to books

Reactions: 2
his neck in this pic looks... idk weird

200k is coming
Yes! I was getting ready to say with that repost 200k around the corner!
Bold prediction - can she reach 1mil before Kelly? I know Kelly is way ahead but I don’t pay attention to her enough to know how fast hers increases. I feel like her influx of followers has peaked and must be a lot slower.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I was getting ready to say with that repost 200k around the corner!
Bold prediction - can she reach 1mil before Kelly? I know Kelly is way ahead but I don’t pay attention to her enough to know how fast hers increases. I feel like her influx of followers has peaked and must be a lot slower.
I think she could if Lando wins a race and starts tagging her in pics because I think Lando’s a bit more liked than Max and had Max not been a championship contender and the actual champion in 2021, Lando would’ve won in that one survey

I have never felt more uncultured that I do right now….I have never even heard of half of these books, let’s alone read them 😬😬
Dont worry, your not only one, the only ones i know for are the ones from my school list that I have to read and Stephen King ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.