Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IONA IS GOING TO SEDUCE TOTO

Not as controversial as that lol

All I’m going to say is that investment a good old list and the idea of F1 cliches…

And im havjng farrrr too much fun with it

Iona McLaren unboxed editor confirmed
Iona, are you actually Henrik? Is Tattle why you had to stop travelling to all races?
And I don’t have the technical skills or the creative skills to be Henrik lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
planning my calendar for April. There is only two races and one in Australia 😩 thankfully race start at 7 am 🙏🏻 😴
It’s in the first week of the new semester for me, really don’t know if I can wake up so early on the weekend then 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the rules in Aus like atm? I presume Daniels parents will be able to go to the race?

• Heart
After talking about Yuki here for a hot sec I went and watched his DTS episode again and I never realized how many German/Austrian team chefs there are? Andreas, Toto, Jost, Franz and Günther (south tyrol but I’ll count that to make a point). That’s 50% of the teams and Mike Krack is from Luxemburg where, you guessed it, they quite often speak German 😂 kind of proud 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s the rules in Aus like atm? I presume Daniels parents will be able to go to the race?
Yes, borders are open now. His parents can go to Melbourne and Daniel can go to Perth after the race.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To all my australians if the war starts in Balkan im moving back to Australia ( yes my family moved to Australia long time ago and them moved back to Croatia when i was born )

It’s in the first week of the new semester for me, really don’t know if I can wake up so early on the weekend then 😂
oh no 😀 get your beauty sleep . Lucky for me I guess 😂 that i have very loud alarm clock that wake up everyday at 6:30 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.