Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Well should i be childish and post on my snap story that im watching F1 testong beacuse of that guy or its better to stay out of it...
part of me says yes do it beacuse i always post when im watching f1 but other part of me just wants to do stupid stuff😒
If you always post then do it

Reactions: 1

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Is it not weird that Brittny and Jenson are getting married this weekend…when considering Jenson’s career surely some of his friends and colleagues who would be invited can’t go because of testing?

Also the only difference between Max being officially on DTS, is his interviews right?
I really thought the 2/22 was gonna be the date for them although I can't remember if that was from an actual post or you guys joking around 🤔

• Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
sorry I meant they were mean in the names they were calling him 🙃 I get what you’re saying though it’s an important year for him
Oh , I didn't watch test so didn't get the context :) still watching DTS
But yeah it's very important year for him

kubnikol

VIP Member
That too though I fear this is something all the Carlos‘ in that family participate in
I know I’m not the biggest Carlos fan but that’s got nothing to do with that 😂 I’m fine with Carlos, he just doesn’t rank very high
thankfully Carlos have on instagram nice pictures so that helps too 😂

lni33

VIP Member
So DR had covid symptoms weds....
He flew to Bahrain charter from heathrow I think since lando had to as well. Does uk require negative test on flight? I am just baffled how no one else got covod at mclaren ir the paddock. Grateful for sure, but such bad luck
In England you don’t even need to legally isolate anymore if you test positive, it would depend on what the rules are to enter Bahrain as to whether they needed a test or not

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
@imola

Also they have to probably take breaks for Lando to recover a bit seeing as he's single handedly doing all the testing.

* and his girlfriend
**and car pushing
I feel so bad for him, he brought his gf with him and probb wanted to show off little bit but now nothing

• Haha