Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Danny’s sick
Christian’s a prick
We love Lando’s chick
Let’s go for another kick

*lurkers, this was my attempt at poetry, chick and prick are not meant to be degradatory, I just needed a rhyme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

lozzzzzzy

hi guys, long time lurker here (been here since the kenneth days LOL) but I just applied for any indycar internship and im looking for good vibes please :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

norahgal

luisinha has a very relaxed and very laid back street style and I think what she is wearing is perfect. And as timeless as you can go with her age. It will look good in one year time portrayed in DTS. I understand that we all have different fashion styles but you all need to stop pushing the narrative of her needing to dress fancier or more elaborate outfits when we have spend last year complaining on how over elaborated the outfits look in some wags were. L is in a very warm weather wearing exactly what she should. Something simple & classy without looking like she is playing dress up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

imola

VIP Member
Lando is finally coming out of the garage, Jesus I hope it’s fixed 😮💨

Lando has called Daniel each night and gave him an update
Sorry I‘m going to need a minute 😢🥰
I know they’re a team and whatnot but after 10 eps of bratty Lando in DTS I needed that

• Heart
Reactions: 16

imola

VIP Member
On every picture of Lando and Luisa, Lando just looks SO PROUD to show off his hot model girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

alnfitzg

VIP Member
George is so much more attractive in motion than in photos to me, does anyone else think??

• Heart
Reactions: 14

aac_124

VIP Member
I actually saved these pictures to my camera roll before Abu Dhabi for the race 😂😂
805999F9-9856-4340-ADCA-AD1ED6841E4C.jpeg

I'm Resisting the urge to photohop max fewtrell with the squids. Most likely will by the end of the day
Leave it with me 😂😂😂

Ok so I um did a thing
9DF29B68-F815-4A2B-B81B-EE13A9D12DE1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
When you've just seen yourself premiere on DTS with Lando
and the same day he's already replaced you for next season

1647079921880.png

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I'm stressing about how if when Daniel wins Bahrain next Sunday, other drivers won't accept shoey from him as someone who just recently had covid

• Haha
  • Heart