Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
The last time they showed the pit lane it looked like the screens were up which would mean the floor is off the car and they are doing something inside it
I hadn’t seen that, the last time I saw the pit lane was when Ted was going on about Kings of Leon 😂

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I wonder what the chat is like in the paddock after D2S aired and they all say the shit talking about one another 😂
The real reason for Daniel's 'covid'
Also super sad Mclarens brakes still screwed
Lu not in garage. Who is she chilling with in the AC

Last edited:

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Oh I totally think she'd move on way way before him. I mean her last relationship was with that DJ guy (who moved to the UK I think). they were together 4 years so basically 17-21. she did seem to give it a good amount of her time and be totally over the ex (who there is little trace of now) once lando popped up on scene. But yeah one of them in a 4 year relationship, and one who never had an actual girlfriend. we know who is in charge and who can handle a breakup best

can you imagine the IG posts we are gonna get when she gets that ring and leading up to the wedding. I'm already cringing
I don’t even want to think about them 🤢

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Also she's the only wag there and it's before lando gets all moody with race results. So really perfect setup for an easy happy intro. I. Just glad he's making laps today and she can see it
Was she with him for any bad races last year or will this be her first experience of it this year?

Dandree

VIP Member
Re: Tiffany
I dont have any issue with her. I follow cycling and so I really appreciate what goes into that, especially the push to ramp up the women's races (women's tour de France this year!). Its also really obvious how much she means to Valtteri and I just love that man and the world of shit he's had to deal with. I think she has been incredibly good for him with the active lifestyle and being there at the races to support him, when honestly his own team wasnt.
For me I just don't love the way she dresses. I mean it's a superficial reason, but its what we hold wags up to. So whatever. Just keep Valtteri happy and maybe he'll have seb hair in his alfa retirement years.

awe she's finally meeting people to hang with!
Exactly, love it
Must be hard for her too, Valtteri got so much shit over the last years but she was next to him and supporting

About Tiffany: can’t stand that woman, she goes around liking post depreciating Brazil and brazilian women calling us all types of names, she is one of the most xenophobic people in the paddock
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT :(

norahgal

Not because of Fernando but because you can’t have someone like Oscar and not use him, it’s just not done

Who’s Otmar? Fernando is gonna go on his own if the car is bad and not competitive. He will quit and leave his seat to Oscar after I will say 4-5 races. He was back last year to help create this years car and fight for championship. If that doesn’t happen he is done with F1

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I've only watched the first 2 episodes of DTS as I had to wait for my brother to come over after work. I think I safely say now that I would be quite happy never seeing nor hearing Karen Horner ever again! Was watching episode 2 with poor sad Danny Ric as the notification popped up on my phone to say that he's got Covid so that seemed appropriate timing.

I spend most of my day watching Bahrain testing and trying out a new sewing pattern, so I've now got this new hoodie.

View attachment 1118867

I've got some fabric in McLaren Gulf livery colours so my plan is to make myself my own version of a Gulf hoodie...just gotta decide how I want to do my colour blocking 🤔
That's amazing, I have a sewing machine sitting there and I keep telling myself I'll get into making clothes but then life happens 😅