Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Landoโ€˜s interview today, mentioned how he think the big three are better than them and have pulled ahead while the rest of the teams are pretty evenly matched, even Williams and Haas seem quicker than McLaren according to Lando
*I can smell the sandbags all the way to Germany
I really have a love-hate relationship with this whole sandbagging thing

Last call for reasons for them not to be married! Last call before the list gets emailed to the lawyers posted on Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Futtrit

VIP Member
Lando hasnโ€™t been out for about 45 minutes. Anyone got some encouraging words? Because Iโ€˜m losing hope ๐Ÿ˜ญ why is it always the team you support and never their opponents?
Aren't they testing a few new bits? Maybe putting them on?

*I'm not watching

Dandree

VIP Member
Some people on Twitter are so mean what the hell. A lot saying DR will loose his seat
I don't want to be mean but if he doesn't show his driving skill this year and Lando will in the same car outperform him. That may happen f1 is cutthroat sport
But we just need to wait and see

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Might be it. Just went and looked at the pic again and she is standing kinda weird. Come on Lui! One leg in front, hand on hip, shoulders back, tits out. Your the model girl! We shouldnโ€™t have to tell you this!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I know she had such great posture all night too. Oh well she's got the paddock walk down

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
I'm glad they kept the Mazepin stuff so the rest of the world see, what they are. Otherwise they would argue that those were false allegations, and that poor Nikita was kick off and so on ...
It's annoying but important ( but thats my POV)
I think DTS wants us to understand more context about Nikita and therefore i think thats why they're showing us this. Sad how he got kicked off Haas, but if it was for a different reason why he left Haas, Tbh I wouldn't be disappointed. Just the way he left was controversial

Same here, I didn't really care about Haas last season and seeing him act like this and seeing his father basically threaten the team, jaw on the floor. Yuki got so much slack because of his radio comments but I haven't really heard much about Mazepin's radio.
who remembers this?

lni33

VIP Member
I was just gonna say, F1 app says 79 laps for Lando, I think the track cooling a bit is helping a lot
Hope theyโ€™re getting some solid data now
unfortunately, just as we get going, might be red flagged again, Bottas has broken down but only yellows atm

edit: Landoโ€™s back in the pits anyway

• Sad