Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Just from the little I know about her I knew this is exactly the type of dress she would wear. 😬😬😬
I mean she obviously has an amazing figure but I am a wedding dress purist, A-line or ball gown. 🤷‍♀️
Can you even sit in this type of dress ? 😂😂 i was so happy that i had my ball gown dress 😂

Reactions: 1

monza

VIP Member
At risk of being exiled but I actually like that book, read it in French and it was quite beautiful
Oh the book is not bad... It just sticked with me that everyone says it's their favourite without even reading it 😅 like for some time everyone had quotes on walls, shirts, cups whole aesthetics and when asked about meaning... Silence :ROFLMAO:

Same goes for Coelho's Alchemist.. There was a time when like every Croatian celeb on question about their favourite book would say "The Little Prince of course. Oooh and Alchemist"

Come on Lui :ROFLMAO:

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
also impressed she's still somehow got clothes packed... like these would have had to be her personal ones in the suitcase for Mexico?
the pants arent current season, so yeah good for her
Do you reckon she had clothes sent over or just packed extra for Mexico?

imola

VIP Member
Im confused on the teams though, Lando said Sainz Sr dropped out so they are looking for a replacement 4th player but if it’s Lando, Checo and Carlos vs Charles, Alex and George who is going to be the 4th on Alex’s team to balance it out??
Who else plays golf on the grid? 🤔

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I do think their car in itself is reliable (meaning the engine etc) just the cursed brakes, the lap times don’t even concern me just the lack of running they’re getting done

Andreas 🤝 calm and collected words 🤝 calming me

I really don’t want to traumatize you all but
I've said it before, I'll say it again - people are weird 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I mean I think they’re all going to go on the sun at some point, right? Except Daniel of course, he’s gonna stay right where he is.
I think most of the drivers will stay in bahrain until the race, so i don't think so. But most of the team have drivers to do the sim work. I think i sax that Jake Dennis (the FE driver) was in the sim for red bull this week.

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I have never felt more uncultured that I do right now….I have never even heard of half of these books, let’s alone read them 😬😬
Dont worry, your not only one, the only ones i know for are the ones from my school list that I have to read and Stephen King ones

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
  • Heart