Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
That’s like me looking at the brakes on that McLaren
Maybe thats what she was looking at...girl might be smarter and more into engineering than we think she is
But on the topic of McLaren brakes, do we know what the situation with them are yet? Are they sorting the brakes or are they looking at the floor?

Reactions: 2

Dandree

VIP Member
We are still the only ones who believe he had more than a regular sex before Lui

But it's all more simple when you have stable partner plus with the fame things complicate, DR could share more on that topic 😂

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I think Lando wasn’t being too serious with the emoji thing but we wouldn’t know, hope he’s fine

No you’re right, thankfully he has the McLaren team doctors and Michael so he’ll be getting much better treatment than most Covid patients would*. I think they’ll be doing a lot to have him feel stronger physically, most importantly give him iv fluids with electrolytes etc. so there’s a good chance he’s gonna recover pretty well. And before he returns to driving I’m pretty sure at least one doctor is going to do an assessment to clear him for good, because if, God forbid, something were to happen while he was driving… don’t want to imagine that one.

*not saying it’s fair but this is the privileged world of F1

I don’t know because they said he’s participating over zoom and can still contribute ideas which requires mental energy and that can be just as tough if you’re seriously ill, I think the reason they were optimistic is because he returned negative tests but even yesterday they said he’s already doing better so I really think there’s a good chance of him being there, if hes negative
Do you think he'd need negative tests two days in a row or will one be enough to get him back out?

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Well real life was a real Horner today. I’ve spent all evening catching up here and watching the first few episodes.

@iona.a.smith you are a legend for all your lists.
Here’s my not as good as yours list on all my thoughts from today…

Let’s start with the wddng. I don’t really have a thing for Jnsn but I won’t pass up a good party and some drama. Just can’t be bothered with an outfit so I’ll wear my bedding
View attachment 1119402
Now my first paddock appearance I’ll put in a little effort. I know someone here (can’t remember who) hates sneakers with skirts but I HATE flat sandals. IMO only toddlers should wear flat sandals and since I’m not wearing heels in the paddock, sneakers it is.
View attachment 1119403

Also poor DR. I found out here he had Covid so I went from feeling sorry for his butthole, to happy about his negative tests, to he’s feeling better and fingers crossed for tomorrow, to POSITIVE result! And all in like 5 pages. 💀💀💀 seriously though super shitty (HA) for him. I hope if he’s a little off Lando next week people cut him some slack.

Now on to DTS….

1) Max F ✨go little rockstar✨ That was awkward as hell though. We’ve seen Max and Lando play golf so many times and that’s not how they act. They are either acting like idiots or one is mad and not talking because they aren’t playing well
2) Gienther needs his own spin off.
3) George eating sushi with a fork and knife… has no one mentioned that?!?!
4) Mazepin is 🤢
5) Does Geri think we don’t all remember who she really is?

I have some many more thoughts but I can’t even think of them all 🤦‍♀️ Overall, Netflix is a damn mess for making them act scenes. I hate it. Them showing footage and then having the drivers react or just behind the scenes stuff of the teams is so much more interesting then recreating moments and forcing conversations. I’M LOOKING AT YOU TOTO AND GEORGE!!

That’s it. That’s all I have tonight.

oh!!! Almost forgot, why is Track Marshall Lando the hottest he’s ever been to me?!?!
Proud mum vibes 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
haha same . hair in the bun , leggings , warm hoodie and coffee in my hand 😂 at least my toddler is clean, dressed and fed 😂
My children are currently none of those things 🙈 I need to stop killing my phone battery on tattle and do real life things 🙄😂😂

Also watched first 2 episodes of DTS and I want to smack Will Buxton off the screen everytime he appears plus Netflix really trying to convice it was warm enough in Oxfordshire in February for Geri to go horse riding without a jacket, get a grip 😂😂

Do not like the pants and sneakers. Obviously she's gonna be 100% team sneakers, so will accept
But I just expected a wide leg pants and not loving the tapered here.
But really who cares, she still pulls it off
Do love Jon in Shorts
Actually wide leg trousers in the same colour would be stunning with that outfit as well. I think she looks fantastic with the tapered ones as well though

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Attack me if you want, dont blame you, Squid couple are cute and superior and everything but there is thing in me still say that there is going to be breakup at some point soon

Its the panic and anxiety on the wedding day, let her be if it make her feel less anxious
I think if they do break up it will be mostly due to the fact that her career explodes to the point she cant make the races or have the same schedule off when he does. I doubt anything major would happen, but at this point if her career and modeling keeps taking off, its gong to be a tough call to spend that free time with him, or her family and friends in Porto. At that point I think the problem is they like to be with each other so much, not having that just sucks a lot, but don't think either would want to or want the other to sacrifice their career at this point just starting out

I am obsessed
This was the wholesome content I needed today. thank you

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Do you think he'd need negative tests two days in a row or will one be enough to get him back out?
If I understand the Bahraini regulations correctly, he doesn’t need one at all. But I’m sure they’ll still do one, like I said he’s got so many doctors around him and access to it all, it would be the only sane thing to PCR him on Thursday to get a valid result by Friday.

camara

As it stands, I think Luisa has a really good chance of getting ahead of Lily and Cha this season

Kelly 864k
Lily 440k
Charlotte 408k
Luisa 200k
Sara 169k
Kat 151k
Tiffany 151k
Carola 85k
Isa 82k
Elena 60k
Sandra 54k
Heidi 42k
Louise 7k
Surpried isa has so little as Carlos is quite popular.

Kelly’s double when Max won right?! So can’t see hers going up much more.

Also, trying to back track through the threads but can’t fast enough. what’s the deal with Heidi -still just hinting? And Kat- are they still together?