Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
From motorsport imgs / Sutton f1
I’m kind of confused about her height. In the picture from the BRITs we know she was wearing heels and she’s like a head shorter than him. But in the pics from Thursday she doesn’t look that much shorter than him and we know she wasn’t wearing heels that day. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Yeah same. Although I will say squids are cute. Seems like she’s sticking around in Bahrain. Surely all the golf will bore her to tears?

Thanks for all the support last night ladies. I finally managed to speak with someone today. They apologised for the complete lack of communication, are now delivering it this afternoon and have also credited my account so good outcome in the end.
Glad you got sorted 😊😊

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He is a relatable king! Some highlights from the article 😅😅

"The day I have a gym session, when I wake up it feels like I’m just having a bad day," he said.

"I still don’t like gym sessions. I don’t like the smell of the gym, I don’t like everything. I don’t like the equipment, just everything
Yeah i feel a little better about watching testing and dts the past few days rather than the gym. Was going to blame the snowstorm, but now I know yuki hates this more than me.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lance seems to be in the other group, with Esteban, Mick and Seb 👀
I’ll die of laughter if Pierre is going to be there on Monday, I don’t know if he plays though

Manifesting manifesting manifesting
I totally forgot about the 'other group'
And its gonna have to be Pierre,
Or yuki?

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Well should i be childish and post on my snap story that im watching F1 testong beacuse of that guy or its better to stay out of it...
part of me says yes do it beacuse i always post when im watching f1 but other part of me just wants to do stupid stuff😒

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
If I understand the Bahraini regulations correctly, he doesn’t need one at all. But I’m sure they’ll still do one, like I said he’s got so many doctors around him and access to it all, it would be the only sane thing to PCR him on Thursday to get a valid result by Friday.
Ye, I was thinking more reducing potential infection to the rest of the team. Wonder how a team would cope if there was a mass outbreak in the garage and they didn't have sufficient crew to run a garage?