Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ladies! I lost track of this at around #30 something (no joke)

some thought son DTS & relationships btw drivers
(I have only watched episode 4-5 and some random twitter vídeos bc there is so much DTS bullshit I can take at The time)

-The fact they had to put Yuki on Rookie training camp is hilarious. Also the team waiting patiently for him to stop swearing was just SO FUNNY I swear. I love Yuki off track and hate his anger on track but regardless he is defo the least japanese person I know.

-Russell eating sushi with a fork and a knife in the fanciest restaurant ever was a vision straight from hell. His super posh super glamorous girlfriend on the other side of the table was just 👁👄👁. I swear the lenghts of embarrasment you have to go through to have a very famous very rich bf is too much for the faint hearted.

Lando & Daniel: I think Daniel is extremely resilient. He must have had to got through a lot of dark days this year. But I also think Mclaren is very very adamant on them (lando & Daniel, but also the whole team around them) staying close together and being a support net for each other as well as the overall team being non judgmental and always supporting on everybody. Zack is also very fond on this in my opinion.I think they are activelly pushing this narrative of the maclaren family for the media but it all comes from a place of honesty and solid business ethics. I am still in awe of the maturity Lando showed after Imola. That kid wonders me in the best ways ever. He is so true to his goofy nature but shows much self restraint when he has to.

Fernando is SO GENEROUS with Esteban and it shows. I think Esteban easy going nature and Fernandos very serious chillness has created a very similar vibe in alpine as there is in mclaren.

last but definetly not least… the cringiest video from the c^2 Ferrari duo. I feel bad for leclerc, I really like him but he really is so awkward and dumb sometimes…. Like for real his only braincell was STRUGGLING here

I think is reenactment for narrative reasons <3
Resisting urge to put alpine as my constructor in F1 fantasy.

Also when are George and Carmen heading to Monaco?

Yuki Yuki yuki!

Cyril sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

lni33

VIP Member
Another thought, can Carlos and Checo please only speak Spanish during the golf? And just really bully Lando because he doesn’t understand anything? I’d need someone to stream that 😂 Ted and his team maybe after they’ve now essentially organized the entire thing, let’s make an event out of it 😂
Im confused on the teams though, Lando said Sainz Sr dropped out so they are looking for a replacement 4th player but if it’s Lando, Checo and Carlos vs Charles, Alex and George who is going to be the 4th on Alex’s team to balance it out??

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Alfa was 795 (exactly on target before the raise), McLaren was 798 so exactly on target now - unless things changed
Red Bull was the instigator in getting the FIA to raise the minimum weight so can’t say I’m surprised, I’m still mad especially because they’re quick as hell
Are Red Bull not still over the increased weights though? Poor Alfa spending money on meeting requirements only to have the big boys demand rules get changed 😡

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Well that's just it, everyone has their own opinions. I'm probably old enough to be some people on here's Mammy so I'm aware that my take on things will be very different to others. I loved my heels when I was younger and only really gave them up for day to day wear when I had children and it wasn't practical any more. I think she looks gorgeous but would I do it differently, yes.
She is glowing this week and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't give a fiddlers what a mammy from Ireland thinks of her style and that's all that matters! ☺
I judt realised I'm actually old enough to be her mother so I'll back away from commenting on her outfit choices 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Well this is mine, since its going to be dark, someone needs to take one for ths team and try to hear La Squids gossips ( better: try to find what shape that relationshio is)
View attachment 1119052

I was also thinking about that one but tought that unbothered king didnt really care so i didnt questioned it further
You can use the train to wipe the tears from whoever is crying that day 🙄😁

• Haha

norahgal

Resisting urge to put alpine as my constructor in F1 fantasy.

Also when are George and Carmen heading to Monaco?

Yuki Yuki yuki!

Cyril sad
No clue what F1 Fantasy is (do you win anything?) but in my fantasy Carlos Sainz is world champion…. And so is lando.

imola

VIP Member
I think Lance, Pierre and Yuki all play golf. But i think Esteban said on French TV that Yuki fly back to be on the sim next week, don't know if Pierre is going too.
I mean I think they’re all going to go on the sun at some point, right? Except Daniel of course, he’s gonna stay right where he is.

• Heart