Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you already on page 3 of new thread??? 🀣 🀣 🀣

Sorry Jenson baby, I feel like I let you down
But I'll make it up to you when I get my tit together, you deserve it, especially this weekend 🧑🧑🧑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I’ve actually looked at all these dresses for different things I love them all but the 2nd ones amazing 😍
I’ll send them to my mum and see what she thinks and get back to you allπŸ˜‚the one I wore for my pharmacy ball a few weeks back was plainer (same style but just navy) so looking for something slightly different this time rounf

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've only watched the first 2 episodes of DTS as I had to wait for my brother to come over after work. I think I safely say now that I would be quite happy never seeing nor hearing Karen Horner ever again! Was watching episode 2 with poor sad Danny Ric as the notification popped up on my phone to say that he's got Covid so that seemed appropriate timing.

I spend most of my day watching Bahrain testing and trying out a new sewing pattern, so I've now got this new hoodie.

20220311_155147.jpg

I've got some fabric in McLaren Gulf livery colours so my plan is to make myself my own version of a Gulf hoodie...just gotta decide how I want to do my colour blocking πŸ€”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've only watched the first 2 episodes of DTS as I had to wait for my brother to come over after work. I think I safely say now that I would be quite happy never seeing nor hearing Karen Horner ever again! Was watching episode 2 with poor sad Danny Ric as the notification popped up on my phone to say that he's got Covid so that seemed appropriate timing.

I spend most of my day watching Bahrain testing and trying out a new sewing pattern, so I've now got this new hoodie.

View attachment 1118867

I've got some fabric in McLaren Gulf livery colours so my plan is to make myself my own version of a Gulf hoodie...just gotta decide how I want to do my colour blocking πŸ€”
OMG

Like I just finished all my work until monday morning. Signed off everything, turned laptop off, closed my notebook
IMG_20220311_222048.jpg

Came here and saw THIS HOODIE

Checked 5 times notebook-hoodie, notebook-hoodie... Is this what being burnt out looks like? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1118867

That's amazing, I have a sewing machine sitting there and I keep telling myself I'll get into making clothes but then life happens πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.