Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had watch 5 episodes of DTS today but all the dramas drained me. So I decided to finally watch the Harry Potter 2022 reunion instead and now i just feel old :cry:
No it really is draining and so fake, you’re absolute right. Plus there’s no structure to the entire thing. I would’ve been able to watch it either if I hadn’t had something else to distract me from it.

Reactions: 6
Oh I have alot of weddings coming up this summer so I went dress shopping last night!! I will share my pics!!? If that's not too weird 😅
1643GN-64514_900x.jpg

71283GN-62610_900x.jpg
53277NB-21838_900x.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’m on episode 9…… where’s Aston Martin in this? There’s been about 20 seconds of them the whole 8 episodes? All other team principals talking. Otmar talked briefly but not Laurence, seb and lance?

Reactions: 10
hi guys, long time lurker here (been here since the kenneth days LOL) but I just applied for any indycar internship and im looking for good vibes please :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No it really is draining and so fake, you’re absolute right. Plus there’s no structure to the entire thing. I would’ve been able to watch it either if I hadn’t had something else to distract me from it.
i managed episode 1 and the 2 McLaren episodes before I gave up 😂

Reactions: 4
That first dress is amazing 😍😍
Yeah thats my favourite one!! I just hope it's nice on me when it arrives, I always used to wear bodycon dresses but 2 kids later it just doesn't suit anymore so I am trying to have fun with different styles!! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I’m on episode 9…… where’s Aston Martin in this? There’s been about 20 seconds of them the whole 8 episodes? All other team principals talking. Otmar talked briefly but not Laurence, seb and lance?
The Strolls were in the other series quiet a bit too, maybe they didn’t want to partake?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.