Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 100% here for Lu’s trainers. But that’s maybe also as I live in them too! Another great outfit that is classy but practical for the paddocks.

On another note, Esteban Ocon suddenly gone up in my ranks when I reached this bit of DTS and him fussing over his cat 🥰

View attachment 1119645
Absolutely same about the trainers 🥰
Esteban‘s scene in DTS when the interviewer lost Lewis was hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well real life was a real Horner today. I’ve spent all evening catching up here and watching the first few episodes.

@iona.a.smith you are a legend for all your lists.
Here’s my not as good as yours list on all my thoughts from today…

Let’s start with the wddng. I don’t really have a thing for Jnsn but I won’t pass up a good party and some drama. Just can’t be bothered with an outfit so I’ll wear my bedding
View attachment 1119402
Now my first paddock appearance I’ll put in a little effort. I know someone here (can’t remember who) hates sneakers with skirts but I HATE flat sandals. IMO only toddlers should wear flat sandals and since I’m not wearing heels in the paddock, sneakers it is.
View attachment 1119403

Also poor DR. I found out here he had Covid so I went from feeling sorry for his butthole, to happy about his negative tests, to he’s feeling better and fingers crossed for tomorrow, to POSITIVE result! And all in like 5 pages. 💀💀💀 seriously though super crappy (HA) for him. I hope if he’s a little off Lando next week people cut him some slack.

Now on to DTS….

1) Max F ✨go little rockstar✨ That was awkward as hell though. We’ve seen Max and Lando play golf so many times and that’s not how they act. They are either acting like idiots or one is mad and not talking because they aren’t playing well
2) Gienther needs his own spin off.
3) George eating sushi with a fork and knife… has no one mentioned that?!?!
4) Mazepin is 🤢
5) Does Geri think we don’t all remember who she really is?

I have some many more thoughts but I can’t even think of them all 🤦‍♀️ Overall, Netflix is a damn mess for making them act scenes. I hate it. Them showing footage and then having the drivers react or just behind the scenes stuff of the teams is so much more interesting then recreating moments and forcing conversations. I’M LOOKING AT YOU TOTO AND GEORGE!!

That’s it. That’s all I have tonight.

oh!!! Almost forgot, why is Track Marshall Lando the hottest he’s ever been to me?!?!
Proud mum vibes 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ted and his Kings of Leon puns are killing me 😂 even though it’s about Lando and McLaren not doing well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually saved these pictures to my camera roll before Abu Dhabi for the race 😂😂
805999F9-9856-4340-ADCA-AD1ED6841E4C.jpeg

I'm Resisting the urge to photohop max fewtrell with the squids. Most likely will by the end of the day
Leave it with me 😂😂😂

Ok so I um did a thing
9DF29B68-F815-4A2B-B81B-EE13A9D12DE1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that I never usually wake up after 9 and today I woke after 9:30 shows just how mentally and emotionally drained I was after yesterday (and I still have the meat 2 sos to watch😬)
But today is a big day ladies!!!
-the Squids are absolutely thriving in life (and both looking hot af in the process)
-McLaren finally have some working breaks
-WDDNG DY !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando hasn’t been out for about 45 minutes. Anyone got some encouraging words? Because I‘m losing hope 😭 why is it always the team you support and never their opponents?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lando hasn’t been out for about 45 minutes. Anyone got some encouraging words? Because I‘m losing hope 😭 why is it always the team you support and never their opponents?
Aren't they testing a few new bits? Maybe putting them on?

*I'm not watching

Love this from Merc admin

McQueen sneakers have everyone at F1 paddock in chokehold and I want to cry every time I see them because I hate them 😂
Btw this outfit is giving me Katerina vibes, did Lui go through her instagram for inspiration
I would love to say yes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aren't they testing a few new bits? Maybe putting them on?

*I'm not watching
Just the new brake ducts as reported. But Lando still hasn’t done full race distance and their aim was doing that with the new brakes as they couldn’t do it with the ones that were overheating.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The fact that I never usually wake up after 9 and today I woke after 9:30 shows just how mentally and emotionally drained I was after yesterday (and I still have the meat 2 sos to watch😬)
But today is a big day ladies!!!
-the Squids are absolutely thriving in life (and both looking hot af in the process)
-McLaren finally have some working breaks
-WDDNG DY !!!!!!!!!
I am wedding ready

Screenshot_20220312-100514_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well should i be childish and post on my snap story that im watching F1 testong beacuse of that guy or its better to stay out of it...
part of me says yes do it beacuse i always post when im watching f1 but other part of me just wants to do stupid stuff😒

Just the new brake ducts as reported. But Lando still hasn’t done full race distance and their aim was doing that with the new brakes as they couldn’t do it with the ones that were overheating.
I read on F1 blog that they have floor changes as well?

• Wow
Well should i be childish and post on my snap story that im watching F1 testong beacuse of that guy or its better to stay out of it...
part of me says yes do it beacuse i always post when im watching f1 but other part of me just wants to do stupid stuff😒
If you always post then do it

The last time they showed the pit lane it looked like the screens were up which would mean the floor is off the car and they are doing something inside it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read on F1 blog that they have floor changes as well?
Really? He’s been in the garage for so long though, would floor changes take almost an hour?
On another note, they had Rachel interview Christian who said McLaren looks competitive when it’s going.

• Haha
@imola

Also they have to probably take breaks for Lando to recover a bit seeing as he's single handedly doing all the testing.

* and his girlfriend
**and car pushing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.